• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding revisited cute pics further down

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
One word YEAH :D , Joking aside I really did think I was gong to have long term problems, as everything was going wrong.

Pic033a.JPG

Next it's bonding the four together :shock:

Aaaw they are lovely - are they still at the 'checking each other out' stage, or should be be expecting curled up together photos any day now :)

They have been a loved up, but everythime I get the camera out they stop :roll: , but I am pleased they can get this close and still keep their ear holes in tact, I was starting to think it wouldn't happen.

Aww, that is great news Tree :D I was only thinking the other day how you were getting on :)

You should do as Luvabun did and given us a bonding diary :wink: perhaps you could start one when you start trying to bond all 4 buns :wink:

Hi Denny,

Diary I will do! Don't think I will start bonding the four until after the weekend, I am a little bit dreading it and a little bit excited at the same time.

Tree said:
Hi Denny,

Diary I will do! Don't think I will start bonding the four until after the weekend, I am a little bit dreading it and a little bit excited at the same time.

I am sure you will be fine :wink: :D should say, I am sure your buns will be fine :D

Dont forget to put in the diary how you were doing too :wink: I know I felt as though I was going through it along side Jill at times :lol: :lol: even joined Jill with a drink while reading her posts :lol: :lol:

Denny said:
Dont forget to put in the diary how you were doing too :wink: I know I felt as though I was going through it along side Jill at times :lol: :lol: even joined Jill with a drink while reading her posts :lol: :lol:

or in my case it might be valium :lol:

Take it this is Bob and Maisie???? Wasn't there a bit of stress when you put them together initially???? Am I the only one that needs JD/Valium whilst bonding?? I'm envious and now waiting for the legs stretched out pics - you know you're really in the comfort zone when that happens

luvabun said:
Am I the only one that needs JD/Valium whilst bonding??

No Jill, you were'nt the only one :wink: I made sure I had them in the cupboard ready to read your bonding diary update :wink: :lol: :lol: It sure did stress me out, I really felt for you :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hiya

It is Bob and Maisie, I will get some more Pics on there soon, they didn't get on at first, but it has turned around really quickly, I have been doing lots of little but often meetings. They have started to groom eack other now too.

Wow, grooming each other - thats fantastic. sounds like you're well on your way to 2 loved up buns and best of luck with trying the 4!

Ha ha they didn't think I was looking.

Pic002.jpg

Pic003.jpg

I am suppose to be working this morning so i'm only here for a second, got these pictures last night, you all now know how sad I am by reading woman :?

I also managed to bond Bob and Beatrix last night, purely by accident. I left his puppy pen open by mistake, when I went in him and Bea were having a cuddle. Have no pics of them yet.

:D

PS try not to look at the state of my carpet :shock:

Tree said:
Ha ha they didn't think I was l

I also managed to bond Bob and Beatrix last night, purely by accident. I left his puppy pen open by mistake, when I went in him and Bea were having a cuddle. Have no pics of them yet.

:D

PS try not to look at the state of my carpet :shock:

Brilliant about the bonding. You do realise that once you mentioned the carpet, I had to have another look at that rather than the bunnies :lol:

Back