• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Dwarf lop bunnies - less than 3months old - need a home!!!

Hi everyone

A friend of mine has asked me to put 2 of her bunnies on here as she has no room left.

Her rabbit minx - the mum - had an unexpected litter and minx had a huge litter of 10 babies. Unfortunatly 1 died because he was so small and she did everthing possible to keep him alive.

As the babies are getting bigger my friend has no room for them. She has given a few to her friends, and one to a girl called sophie as her rabbit got eaten by a fox. I am going to pick one up in a few minutes, as they are the most gorgeous bunnies ever.

They were born on the 11th of november so there nearly 3months old. They have been handled from day 1, so they are used to being picked up.
Both bunnies have a good temprement. Demonic is a fat, slow sleepy bunnie and really cute, he will sit on your lap for hours :) Casper is more alert and nosey compared to Demonic

She is asking for a donation of £10 - £15 for each bunny and I live in Swanley in Kent, near Dartford

If you would like to know more information, please post questions or email me on missblondebunny@lycos.co.uk and i will answer ASAP

Can any one offer a home for these buns??

This is Casper

casperinfoodbowl.jpg

they can be rehomed with or without each other
And this is demonic

demonic2.jpg

Hi

Hi

She does have 2 females aswell, 2boys and 2girls all albinos, and the sweetest bunnies.
the girls are called Wonky and Crystal, il post you some pictures in a sec, give me a few mins.

I love albinos :love: !!!! it doesnt matter which sex really beggers can't be choosers!!! They would be neutred any way!!! Now i just need to be able to get down there!!

Here they are...

Here are the pictures of the 2 females

This is Crystal:

huh-Crystal.jpg

She's a cute and nosey bunny - also born on the 11th November so nearly 3months old.

She can GO WITH or without her sister Wonky or her brothers Demonic and Casper

This is Wonky with her mum minx:

motherandWonky.jpg

She was named wonky because of her ears, she is such a sweet bunny

Let me know if you are interested in any of them

Sam xx

p.s where is Waltham Abbey??

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww they are so cute!!!!! I love the name Crystal

Waltham Abbey is right on the M25 juntion 27/26

AWWW

Thats not too far away... my grandad lives in hatfield. Takes us about 50mins to get there, so it will prob take 30mins to swanley.

Would u be able to come and pick them up?
Il ask my friend, as if u cant she may be able to meet you half way as i dont know if her mum drives or not, but i think she does.

What buns are you interested in?

xxx

Hi i might be able to get travel (I'm not a driver myself, i know 21 years old and not a driver :oops: ) I'm interested i crystal i am going to try and bond her with Misty as she is only 4 months old and i might have better luck :D

I will have to see about travel thou (and my map skills isn' t very good where is Swanley :oops: )

AWW

Swanley is junction 3 off M25, so 30mins drive straight down the M25, easy!!!

Swanley only has one road going in, which i think is the B2173, its straight down and i live near the petrol garage - easy!!

If you are interested or anyone else is interested please call me on 07749125155.

Im 22 and i still dont drive either, lol. But my bf does :D

Fingers crossed

Hi

I hope u can arrange something - she is a pretty bun

You have my tel number and email address, so call or email me and let me know what u decide.

Hope to hear from u soon, sam x

????

Can any one help??

These buns are currently living in a cat carrier case and need a lovely new home to go to.

They are such sweet bunnies, can any one take them??

Oh no, oh no, oh no, they're so wonderful and sweet, I love them! I wish soooooooo much I could offer one a home! I'm soooo tempted but know it'd be such a bad idea...:(

Awwww man!!!!!

I'm still trying to arrange transport my grandparents who normally would help me are away so is my partner :cry: Hopefully another friendly family member might help me i so want one keeping fingers crossed

awww

yeah my fingers are crossed. lol.

Hope u can work something out :)

Can any one else offer these cute lil' white buns a home?? If crystal goes there is still Wonky, Casper and Demonic left. They can go as pairs or singles as there still young. They will be 3 months old on the 11th of feb so there still ickle babies!!

xx

I hoping my boyfriend might be around to pick up crystal!!!!

He doesn't want me to get another bunny but i am getting round him to get me her for valentines day!!! if we can't come all they way down would somebody be able to meet us half way

Thanks

If not i should be able to get most of the way

I have been blackmailing my boyfriend to get me one :lol:

Back