• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lizzie's bunnies....

Lizzie

Mama Doe
....for Bluebunny cos she asked and for everybody else!!! Here's the first of Florence and Bailey who are recovering from snuffles with septrin at the moment and are currently resident in the conservatory!!!

P70300022.jpg

aaaawwww Lizzie wonderful photos :D :D Hope the sniffly rabbits are better soon, no doubt with all your TLC they will be fighting fit again once more.

Merlin is sooo handsome and soooo black..me LOVES black bunnies :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..but he looks just about to devour your plant there :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Ps. Bless you for your email, so so sorry I have not replied...will do very soon, just bear with me, its been non stop here, 34 rabbits is pushing it!! :!: :lol: :lol:

Aww they look gorgeous - are they fosters or are they yours? Sorry I get very confused with everyone's bunnies!

Caz

Ah Lizzie, those photos are fab - what gorgeous bunsters. Your doggies are lovely aswell - they are all a credit to your devotion :love:

I'm not sure which is Florence and which is Bailey, but the relaxed one with the head down looks a bit bashful, like they are in the bad books :wink: , and the other has a rather grumpy expression :wink: . I find the lops are very good with this grumpy look - Robbie certainly is :lol:

Adele, worry not, I know how busy you are!

Caz, I know exactly what you mean, I get confused with everyone's bunnies too. These here mine all mine!!! All rescued except for this next one, Polly Lewis, the late lamented Charlie's beautiful little widow.....aaaw! Actually, this was taken not long after he went to the Bridge and I think she was feeling a little bit vulnerable at the time but she is much more confident again now! Here she is:-

PollyLewis.jpg

So if you still have all the dutches in your photo too - you must have quite a few bunnies running round ;) - cool!

Was it you who had the photo with the dutches all lined up - that was cute?!

Caz :D

Why, thank you Lynn, for your kind comments. Yes, Bailey does look rather grumpy doesn't he, looks very stern but a gentler, sweeter lad you couldn't want to meet and he has blue eyes which is very unusual. Has a mean kick in those back legs to as I have discovered to my detriment since having to administer antibiotics twice a day!!! They are lovely little buns though and seem to be rather enjoying their stay in the conservatory - currants everywhere though! :lol:

I have a feeling that the Dutchies lined up was Andrea's (Holly-go-Lightly's) pic??? It was lovely, I have some nice ones of the Dutchies where the camera is peering into the bedroom, I will try to get them on later. Must finish clearing up this tip.....nothing new there then!!!! I always seem to be chasing my tail, I bet everyone with animals does really. :lol:

P.S. Caz, I have 11 bunnies altogether and the two doggies! 3 of the bunnies are indoors and the rest are outside. :D

Lizzie said:
....for Bluebunny cos she asked and for everybody else!!! Here's the first of Florence and Bailey who are recovering from snuffles with septrin at the moment and are currently resident in the conservatory!!!

P70300022.jpg

Awww fanks lizzie your buns are beautifull!!!!!

Lizzie said:
P.S. Caz, I have 11 bunnies altogether and the two doggies! 3 of the bunnies are indoors and the rest are outside. :D

Your dogs were lovely in the other thread!!

That is a lot of bunnies I can see why you are so busy :lol: !

Caz

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Fizzie, how gorgeous are they, you lucky lady!

*thinks: I wonder if our bunny bus is passing by Auntie Fizzie's house........

Awwwww I didn't realise Bailey has blue eyes, how lovely! Lizzie you have to let us see the rest, there's one in particular who is just the most gorgeous especially as he has something missing! You know who he is Lizzie so come on please?? Don't worry about the tidying Lottie will do that for you :lol:

Angela

Awwww thank you Lizzie, he is just absolutely gorgeous. The missing ear just makes him look sooooo innocent!
Wow some set of whiskers he has too!

Angela

They are lovely pictures :D Merlin looks like he gets upto a few tricks :wink: :lol:

Lennie is gorgeous :love: well actually, they are all gorgeous :love: Polly is a sweetie :D

Back