• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Hugo :)

beck

Mama Doe
Settling in, but I was ready with the camera when he ventured out for some food :lol:

Thankyou Michele, he is lovely, Jessica doesn't want to go to school tomorrow now :roll:
I will keep you posted how he settles in.

Somewhere new....
Hugo001.jpg

something smells nice...
Hugo004.jpg

got it!
Hugo005.jpg

Hugo
Hugo002.jpg

What a posh coat he has got :love: he looks like a very wealthy g/piggy 8) 8) How old is he :?: he looks quite big or is that my eyes playing games with me :roll:

He is a lovely bundle of fluff :D

Diddeen said:
Aaww he looks like a cutie. is he a lionhead?

Couldn't tell you! I don't know anything about gp breeds. He's described as a longhair crossbreed.
He has a mad clump of hair on his back that is twice as long as the rest :lol: have to get a pic of it later.

Denny said:
How old is he :!: he looks quite big or is that my eyes playing games with me :roll:

He is big, not that I have any to compare to, but he is approx 18 months old.

He seems to be settling in well, can't wait till all the kids go home so I can get him out!!
Boy does he eat his hay :shock:

What a gorgeous piggie Hugo is and I love the name. He looks like an abysinnian to me with Himilayan colouring (I am certainly no expert though) - maybe his coat is a bit longer than a normal aby but gorgeous none the less. Chester is an abysinnian and Ozzie is supposed to be but his coat is uncontrollable - with an aerodynamic skirt.

As you can see Hugo has found his new foreverhome :D
A big Thank You to Beck for taking in Hugo :thumb:

Hugo is a himi marked aby crossed with a longer haired piggy.
He is about 18 months old.
He is a very friendly chatty little boy who loves attention- oh yes, he does love his hay. lol :lol:

I hope you enjoy and have lots of fun with him :wink:

Hugo is lovely Beck. Do you still need to brush his coat? It must be quite awkward with it all growing in different directions :?

Not too tricky to comb him Lynda, once you've found the direction the hair is going in!

I've always taught my daughter with the buns, you stroke in the direction of the fur - Blue doesn't mind as her fur is longer, Brian you have to as his coat is sleek, with Hugo it gets a bit confusing for her :lol: especially as the hair on his head goes in the totally opposite direction to what she's used to!

Back