• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chilled out bunsters

Jill that is a gorgeous photo, I cannot believe how relaxed Brody and Totti look in each others company!!. It is amazing how quickly you have come this far, especially with all the earlier doubts about the bonding bit..you have done incredibly well :D :D

The bunnies look very, very healthy and as adorable as ever, I do miss having them here..they are special wabbits :D :D

Tell me about it Adele... I have not looked back with Brody since her visit to Adele's Bunny Boot Camp. She's clean, a healthy weight and has a lovely glossy coat - no wonder Totts is smitten :lol: they have a scrap now and then when I give them a treat and there's a squabble over who's going to get it but peace, love and harmony are soon restored. Like you said, who would have thought it eh....... and you lot lived every anguished moment :wink:

Denny said:
Love the piccy Jill :D also love the rug :wink: what country did you get that from :?:

wish I could say that its some posh Persian rug, made of silk and with zillions of threads per square inch etc. but .... its..... a towel :shock: and a bunny eaten one to boot :wink:

luvabun said:
Denny said:
Love the piccy Jill :D also love the rug :wink: what country did you get that from :?:

wish I could say that its some posh Persian rug, made of silk and with zillions of threads per square inch etc. but .... its..... a towel :shock: and a bunny eaten one to boot :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Jill :oops: :oops: here we go with embarassing moments :oops: :oops:

But I still like the towel :wink: :D

:lol: :lol: Hey Horizontal Bunsters! - Gez are they well chilled or what!

Brill pickie Jill and with a camera phone too - you clever gal! - my phone takes pickies but I haven't worked out which way up it should be yet - what am i like eh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnytales said:
Brill pickie Jill and with a camera phone too - you clever gal! - my phone takes pickies but I haven't worked out which way up it should be yet - what am i like eh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lany, it was easier than I thought - the hard bit was getting the camera/computer link sorted out and now I've done that I'm laughing!!!!

Back