• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say hello to Oscar

hazelbuny

Young Bun
Oscar is the new addition to our little family. He is a mini-lop and is about 8 weeks old, he is fudge coloured with chocolate ears, nose and bob-tail.

257461827XvtAWF_ph.jpg

A little friend for Hazel.

http://community.webshots.com/user/andyw1120

We have just got back from the vets and the news is that oscar is not a little boy but a little girl!!! :oops:

So we are in the process of re naming her to save her from a life of torment.

Any suggestions ???? :idea:

hazelbuny said:
We have just got back from the vets and the news is that oscar is not a little boy but a little girl!!! :oops:

So we are in the process of re naming her to save her from a life of torment.

Any suggestions ???? :idea:

Aww, Oscar is the opposite to Mr Bump, we thought Mr Bump was a little girl named bunnykins, until we paid our first visit to the vet... hence the name change :lol:

Oscar is beautiful :love: but then i might be a bit biased as Mr Bojangles was a sooty fawn :D his ears and nose did go lighter in colour though when he came indoors to be a house bun :wink: Oscar is lovely :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

She is one cute bunny bun

i always stress over naming my buns, lol. my white bunny went through 5 names before i decided on Leo

I have loads of names u could call her and i think they all suit her,

i like waffles and bella aswell
and cookie, muffin, buttons, socks, chloe, emily, mya, sexy and sweetie, but out of all of them, i dont know why, but to me she really looks like an emily, it was the first name that popped into my head - i dont even know anyone called emily, lol

Hope these help!!

let us know what u decide xxx

p.s had another think and she also looks like a britney!!!

What about olivia? she is lovely, ive always wanted a baby bunny but never happened that way. Your so lucky.

Back