• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need homes in south east

taylor v 109

Mama Doe
up date for the rabbits i have:2 netherland crosses [small] castrated one cin one black. mini lops one sable and one aguti and white butterfly both castrated, very friendly. 2 male g pigs one aguti and white dutch castrated. one black dwarf lop will be done. one black and white mini lop will be done. and loads of young lionheads. HELP IM SINKING. lol ring val on 0208 3190283 :lol: :lol:

Hi

Have u got any pictures? Are they listed on rabbit rehome?

I am in swanley, kent. Im curently turing my garage into a home for bunnies, so i may not be able to take any for a few weeks!!

The blk lop is male gonna be done next week he is very friendly, im in blackheath not to far ive an aunt in the vigo could deliver perhaps. val ring me if u are interrested 0208319 0283. val

photos have gont to tamsin hopping they will be on soon, lionheads are girls, about 20weeks now. the aguti and white mini lop is a castrated male full of beans very friendly. the sable mini lop is an ex show bunny very very friendle 2 yrs old castrated. ring me on 0208 3190283, nearly forgot the 2 nethie crosses 1 chin 1 blk both castrated little timid val

sharon021.jpg

sharon020.jpg

sharon019.jpg

sharon018.jpg

sharon017.jpg

sharon015.jpg

sharon013.jpg

There you go :D

Fourth one down looks like two balls stuck together, very cute! lol

I hope you find homes for them soon, Val, they're all adorable!

Thanks tamsin, ive had interrest fron someone for the mini aguti and white if anyone can pick up and take to the isle of white. The orange and wht lion with no ears is going to be photograft by our local paper on tues and an appeal made.In the mean time ive rehomed 5 more and taken in a mother and farther with 4wk old kits they are cross breed up ears ,2 does blk and wht ,2 blk girls and 1male blk.in 4 weeks ready to go if anyone is interrested. val

Thanks tracy the lady has been in touch already and has a friend who lives near and he is giont to collect, great, i thought we were going to have a long wait thank u for your offer. val

HI there good news the little min lop is now in the ilse of white, and the animalsamaritons has began an advertising campain in the Kent messagener, this week it had me and the lionhead with no ears, she has been rehomed and ive had a few offers for myself lol :lol: :lol: :lol: New rabbits in are a very friendly blk dwarf lop, 1 yr old. An orange dwarf lop doe who is a bit of a cow :lol: , ses lovely but territorial.2 lion head does, broken colours very friendly, 4 months old, living together.any one interrested mail me and ill send photo. Had a lovely blue rex cross dutch come in living with a g pig but theve flown out, and rehomed a little cross breed doe and 2 pigs, so not bad.

glad to hear things are going well for you Val :D and glad to see that you are continuing to rescue and rehome bunnies :wink: :D :D :D

Back