• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry, Binky and Xena

Finally managed to make the camera work, after a lovely (rawr) guy in Jessops kindly helped...

I didn't manage to take a picture of Kymber as he was busy hiding from me in his little corner and I hadn't the heart to flash the poor little dude.

Xena fast asleep in her litter tray
Xenasleep.jpg

Binky and Xena snuggled up together
sleepingtogether.jpg

Harry out for the count, after being a naughty messy boy! (bless!)
Harryasleep.jpg

Binky sitting pretty
Binky.jpg

Aaaaaaw, Maaike now I know the names of your bunnies! I remember now I see them written down so ignore my question on another thread!!!! These are fabulous pics and I was regretting not having the time to take pics of Binky and Xena so I am going to copy these into my folder!!!!! :D I have pictures of Kymber so I can post one later: haven't had time to quite get sorted yet!!!! :wink:

Hey! Didn't the guy in Jessops ask someone like you for a date!!!???? :D

Awwww, your girls are gorgeous. Thats my favourite bunny pose, all relaxed and snuggly with a friend.

Tam

Nope, the bloke (rawr again) didn't ask me out...*sigh*...might go in there and tell him it all worked...;) *hint hint*

Please post a pic of Kymber, I was so sad not to have gotten a good one of him! I'm still working on how this camera works (very badly in low light conditions!!!) and he looked absolutely petrified in every shot!!!!!

I'd love to say the girls are still in that pose, Tamsin, but they're munching their way through greens...and making a mess...:D:D:D:D:D:D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Harry is just the most gorgeous bunny ever!!!! Of couse Kymber, Binky and Xena are lovely too. hat a cute name Binky is! They bothe look very happy together.

Angela

They are all beautiful 8)

Binky looks just like my Acorn - lovely duvely.

I'm glad you got everything sorted out and can concentrate on the girls without having to worry so much.

Oh lovely to see pickies of the bunsters - they are absolutely lovely and I bet they are now well spoilt by their mum eh :wink:

:oops:

They've been incredibly spoilt, especially since they seem to be missing being able to talk to Harry through the bars...

They seem really cold today, too, huddled in corners...poor babies. Heating comes on at 16.30, so they should be happier then. I'm freezing, too!!

Back