• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot the rabbit(s)!

Caz

Mama Doe
How many rabbits can you see enjoying a run in the garden today and where are they? Feel free to copy the pic into paint and circle the bunnies - this one is an easy one!!

spottherabbit.jpg

They were loving it so much and almost oblivious to the rain when it started - I had a real fight to get them to come in :roll: !

Caz

That's right!

I will be waiting for someone to say they can see five - then I will be worried :shock: :lol: !

Here is the next one:

spottherabbit2.jpg

Caz

P.S. It seems to be that Cosmos blends into the grass!

Looks like your garden would cater for another Jacks lot mega panel run :wink: 8) :lol:

Back to your question, how many buns :?: I see four at the moment but I think that might double by the end of the night :wink: :lol:

Denny said:
Looks like your garden would cater for another Jacks lot mega panel run :wink: 8) :lol:

Back to your question, how many buns :?: I see four at the moment but I think that might double by the end of the night :wink: :lol:

What are you on - and will you share :lol: ?

Hubby already hates the mess this one makes - says it spoils his view! I will have to remake it in the summer - I think a simpler design so it is easier to move :roll: !

Caz

so if my postings go a bit skewiff or I just DISAPPEAR then you know why :wink: :lol:

Caz, no I dont want share :cry: :cry: it's mine all mine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although I must add, I brought a wine holder yesterday in the sale :wink: and I just cant bring my self to open a bottle now otherwise it will be permently empty :roll:

Caz said:
I'll bring the lemonade - on second thoughts - skip that - neat'll be fine!!

Caz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have a dash of coke with the barcardi, but a girl the same as me :wink: there is no other way to drink port other than neat :wink: 8) :D

Denny said:
Caz said:

Caz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have a dash of coke with the barcardi, but a girl the same as me :wink: there is no other way to drink port other than neat :wink: 8) :D

I'll skip the port thanks :p (not my fave) - it's the bacardi I had my eye on :lol: !!

Caz

Caz said:
Denny said:
Caz said:

Caz

I'll skip the port thanks :p (not my fave) - it's the bacardi I had my eye on :lol: !!

Caz

Oh No :shock: not the bacardi :shock: its about the only thing in this house nobody else touches, so I get the bottle ALL TO MYSELF :love:

Back