• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New boy number 2!

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
This is Monty, named after the golfer cos he was found near a golf course :roll: He's a lovely boy too, we think he's an older bun, his teeth are very brown and he wont eat veggies. He's been in a scrape at some time cos he's lost quite a lot of fur round his neck, he's also got a wound on his foot. He's been well kept in the past, and we think he has been neutered (no sign of the obvious unless he's one of the buns who manages to 'pull them up' so to speak :oops: ) so I hope someone will get in touch about him. This time we have a special identifying mark which the true owner will know about.
monty1.jpg

monty3.jpg

He's very very like our Barney who was lost to myxo at the end of last year :( , but he's also like 'someone's' Hamish :wink:

Oh my, oh my, oh my - he is adorable - oh I do hope that someone claims him but it's a nice home to go back to :? There again, if he's an older boy he'd fit in lovely here :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

He also looks a bit like a male version of Athena

Athenacomp2.jpg

- have you posted him or RR lost and found then?

I hope his owners can be traced!

Caz

Wow :love: he's adorable. Re the brown teeth - do all buns teeth darken as they get older or is it a sign of something amiss?

Oooooooooooo :love: :love: - Me and Chris know the identifying mark, honest, honest, we do :wink: :wink: :wink:

So, when are you bringing him back to me - I keep telling Chris not to take him golfing :wink: :wink: :wink:

Lynn said:
Oooooooooooo :love: :love: - Me and Chris know the identifying mark, honest, honest, we do :wink: :wink: :wink:

So, when are you bringing him back to me - I keep telling Chris not to take him golfing :wink: :wink: :wink:

:roll: okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.............. what's the identifying mark then? :shock:

:p

luvabun said:
Wow :love: he's adorable. Re the brown teeth - do all buns teeth darken as they get older or is it a sign of something amiss?

Now I'm not too sure about this, I always thought it was something to do with poor diet or a lack of something, but it was the vet who mentioned it when I asked if she could estimate his age.

Rumbled :oops: :oops:

He's very cute, and looks like a very cheeky boy . I also think he looks a bit like Mubby :)

Someone out there must be looking for him :? His 'white bits/paws' look very very clean - do you think he's a housebun ? Or maybe he's already had the CARROT 5 star pampering clean :wink:

Oh my goodness, so many new males - Sna'ba must think she's won the lottery :wink: How are Angel and Mr Frosty doing after their spay/neuter ?

Jaypot said:
There again, if he's an older boy he'd fit in lovely here :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you on the look out Jay :?: :? There is a rather dashing old man down at the arc :wink:

Lynn said:
Rumbled :oops: :oops:

He's very cute, and looks like a very cheeky boy . I also think he looks a bit like Mubby :)

Someone out there must be looking for him :? His 'white bits/paws' look very very clean - do you think he's a housebun ? Or maybe he's already had the CARROT 5 star pampering clean :wink:

Oh my goodness, so many new males - Sna'ba must think she's won the lottery :wink: How are Angel and Mr Frosty doing after their spay/neuter ?

He's not too cheeky surprisingly, I think he's maybe a bit depressed, he's very quiet :? And yes he does look a bit like Mubby too.

With regards to the owners, there are lots of possibilities. He's a bit frightened of Jim so maybe he doesn't like men sized people. He could have been dumped if he has some sort of health problem (which we've not discovered yet). He was found on the night of the really heavy snowfall in an area where there are lots of foxes. He didn't run away from the lady who found him, he just sat there. He is always cleaning himself so maybe that's why his white bits are so white. He is quite boney although he looks chunky (he's bigger than the average bun though).

Snowball only gets a quick look at the new buns from a distance, just in case they have an illness, but she loves having a look at them and goes stock still :lol:

Thanks for asking about Mr Frost and Angel, they're both fine. Frosty is back outside again, he was sooooo bored indoors. I got his hutch hoovered out today and gave him a fluffy dog bed with a snuggle pad, cos it's perishing out there tonight. He was up and eating straight after his op :roll: . Angel is taking longer to recover as she is fat and the op took a bit longer. Her uterus was covered in a thick layer of gooey fat. She already destroyed one towell, unless you go for the lacey effect :roll: , but she's getting there, starting to eat a bit more now.

Monty is beautiful :D and I have to say, good choice of name :D it is what I named my black cat who I lost last year :(

I have to agree with Lynn, he is like a littler version of Mubby :D would of been the perfect little wifey for Mubby if he had been a she :)

its mubby two :lol: :lol: :lol:

gorgeous though and i am glad to here that the two invalids are recovering well :D

Magic Monty :) He's fab and such lovely markings too - I hope someone is missing him and claims him to give him a loving home.

I'll keep fingers and paws crossed.

Aaaaah, he is gorgeous and, aye, hen, he is like my wee Hamish boy!!! Same ginger colouring, och aye!!!! I just hope he treats the ladies a bit more politely than my Hamish, he is just sooooo rude!!!! :wink:

Back