• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fast Eddie

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
I keep telling him to stop playing with his food and be a good boy..........does he listen?.....................no :roll:
fasteddie.jpg

Oooowww, I have to say, he is a truely stunning bunny, his colouring looks so soft on his head :love: how old is he Lynda :?:

He's six months old and we think he's been smacked in the past as he flinches and closes his eyes when you go to pick him up. He's a nightmare though, very territorial. He needs neutered and is booked in for next week (along with Cody), hopefully he might be a bit better after that, but I'm not counting on it. He and Cody are living in our living room just now as both are housebuns (have to not invite guests in though cos the boys can be a bit 'ripe' smelling specially after Sna'ba' has inspected them :roll: )

He is very handsome though and quite unusual in colouring. Today when he was out for his run about time outside, I was walking past his run when he decided to launch himself up the side of the run and into my arms. I don't know who got the bigger shock!

He's a clever boy and he even binkies on request!

He is so unbelieably gorgeous I'd forgive him anything... even the pong!!!! Will that dissappear/ reduce once he's been parted with his "bits"?

I just cant take my eyes off him :D he is gorgeous, I dont know what it is :? he just has very striking features for a bunny :love:

:love: Me want that handsome wabbit, please can he accompany Bear to the Sanctuary Lynda :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

luvabun said:
He is so unbelieably gorgeous I'd forgive him anything... even the pong!!!! Will that dissappear/ reduce once he's been parted with his "bits"?

Hopefully! He should realise after a bit that he doesn't need to spray everything

how gorgeous is he :shock: :shock: :shock:
and binkies on demand clever boy :lol: he must be soooooo happy now he is with you and jim has he calmed down any?????

luvabun said:

Looking for Molly's toy boy still ;) :lol: ?!

Do you know what he just reminded me of... a giant mouse - in that pose just replace the lettuce with cheese! I mean that in the nicest way - I like mice :lol: !

Caz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fast Eddie is acquiring a very fast growing ladies fan club :love: :lol:

I should'nt worry to much about the spraying Lynda, it looks like all us ladies would'nt mind being watered by Eddie :lol: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
:lol: Pam's daughters were quite taken with him too!

I cancertainly c y :D :love: and whats abit of urine between friends :wink: although i think I would have to put my foot down if OH decided to do such actions of a sign of affection :lol: :lol:

Back