• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New boy!!!!!!!!!

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
This is Cody:

cody.jpg

He's 9 months old, an unwanted Easter bunny and perfect in every way!

That blob under his eye looks like a tear drop - isn't that gang markings for having killed someone in America? :shock: :lol:

Other than that he looks gorgeous!

Caz

Denny said:
He is beautiful Lynda :love: Is his markings grey :?

ps: I thought you had 2 new buns :wink:

Now he is one 'perfect' bun! No hangups, clean, loves a cuddle, no biting or scratching, loves his hay. What more can a person ask for!

And yes his markings are a steel grey, but the line down his back is off centre. He was originally bought from p@h

3 new buns :shock: :wink:

Caz said:
That blob under his eye looks like a tear drop - isn't that gang markings for having killed someone in America? :shock: :lol:

Caz

:shock:

:lol: well he must have killed two cos he's got 'teardrops' under both eyes :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
Caz said:

Caz

:shock:

:lol: well he must have killed two cos he's got 'teardrops' under both eyes :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: Ahh knew there was no such thing as the perfect man (or rabbit ;) )!

Caz

He is a lovely boy :) - it does look like a teardrop under his eyes - makes his look kinda sad doesn't it :( I love his big grey nose :)

Bostin Bunny and Bostin Name too Lynda that really suits him - he look absolutely fab.

Another lucky bunster to have found you gal. :wink:

Awwwwww he is cute. What a shame only 9 months old and already here he is! I want to a dot to dot on him, his spots look like a wabbit with long uppy ears.

Angela

He is gorgeous - super colouring. My new rescue bun is only 5 months - his previous owners had him for only two months.

Back