• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 LOVELY BUNNIES IN NEED OF LOVING HOMES!!!!

BUNNIEGIRL05

Young Bun
Hi Everyone.

I have 2 lovely Rabbits in need of new homes i have taken them as my local rescue centre was full and the lady was going to have them pts if they did not take them as she was saying she cant look after them due to illness, so i have them at my home unfortunetly i ahve 10 bunnies of my own and really can not take on anymore :(

The first bunnie is a Dutch buck approx 12 months old black/white nice little chap could do with his nails clipping but other wise in good health.

The second bunnies is a cross breed doe english cross i think from the spots she is about 6 months old a little jumpy but with more handling will make lovely pet. Also in good health.

I am in bristol and unfortunetly cannot deliver as no transport please pm me if you can help any of these 2 lovely Rabbits.

Hi
I'm afraid i cant help u with the rabbits but i would suggest listing them on rabbit rehome, the link is at the top of this page..that is if u havent already of course. :)
Hope you find a home for them soon.. you sound like u have your hands full.

Back