• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hide 'N' Seek

Caz

Mama Doe
The self-service hay box from WWW went down well with a certain greedy bunny or two but Violet figured the way to ensure she got the lion's share :lol:!!

Where's Violet??
VioletHay3.jpg

Is she in there??
VioletHay2.jpg

There she is!!!
VioletHay.jpg

Lol

Caz

:lol: :lol: :lol: Caz that gave me a giggle....Violet is soooooo pretty and looks cheeky too!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caz said:
The self-service hay box from WWW went down well with a certain greedy bunny or two but Violet figured the way to ensure she got the lion's share :lol:!!

Where's Violet??
VioletHay3.jpg

Is she in there??
VioletHay2.jpg

There she is!!!
VioletHay.jpg

Lol

OMG on the second pic it looks like claude!!!!!!!

I was slightly panicky when I got home - couldn't figure out where she was then I heard the rustling and opened the top to find her chowing on down. Every so often Cosmos would come over and try and get a nibble and she would turn round so her bum blocked the hole :lol: !

She does look like a mini Claude although Claude is in better shape - the third pic makes her look fat - she is on a diet I swear!! I even got them a treat ball thingy (on the left of second pic) to try and slow down the speed they get through their food!

Caz

:lol: :lol: :lol: cute pictures :D she does'nt look fat Caz, anyway, I thought she had got a skirt :? and some skirts do have built in petticoats underneath you know :wink:

Is she bonded with Cosmos yet or are they still side by side :?:

She is still playing hard to get Denny!!

VioletCosmosCuddle.jpg

They do love each other but he still tries to mount her and spray her so she keeps her distance. Give it a month and they will be properly loved up I think!!

Caz

Caz said:
They do love each other but he still tries to mount her and spray her so she keeps her distance.
Caz

I dont blame her :lol: :lol: I think I would be pretty much the same if I were in her shoes :lol: :lol: its a swine trying to get wee stains out of your clothes :roll: :lol: :lol:

Don't even go there - Cosmos demonstrated that he could stand on the futon and still hit her with his wee! Thank goodness for Tamsin posting about foam carpet cleaners for using on sofas or I wouldn't have had a clue how to get the stains out of the futon!! The rest of the floor is wipeable laminate luckily!

Why I feel sorry for her is she doesn't have a washing machine to clean her outer covering - she has to use her tongue - ugh :shock: !

Caz

Back