• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry, no rabbit, but a pretty hammy: BABE needs a new home

LurcherGirl

Mama Doe
I hope it is ok to post her details here. Because she is an older hamster, it is a bit more difficult to find a home for her, and I thought that amongst all the many rabbit lovers here that know all about rescues, there might be the odd person that loves hammies too... :roll:

Babe is an 18 months old Syrian hamster lady. She was originally adopted from GBH Animal Rescue and Rehoming as a baby, but came back to the rescue after a change of circumstances...

Babe has been back in rescue and being fostered by me for about four weeks. She was very wriggly to start off with, but has now become quite used to being handled and does not jump/wriggle out of your hands anymore. Nevertheless we would like to see her go to an experienced hamster home where regular confident handling will continue.

Despite her fairly advanced age of 18 months, she is very lively and perfectly fit and healthy - you would never guess her age. She loves coming out of her cage, running around in her ball etc.

GBH Animal Rescue and Rehoming is in Beckenham, Kent (Babe fostered in South Norwood, South London) and we are looking to rehome her in the local areas of Kent, Surrey and London.

If you think you could offer Babe a forever home, please contact me.

Here is the pretty girl:

Hammy5_0105.jpg

Back