• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any baby female piggies need a new home?

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Im looking for a young female piggie to go with chuckie as ive noticed crunchie seems to pick on her a little over food im wondering if this is why shes un happy
the piggie needs to be as young as poss

Hi Marie yep I've been so tied up ..so much happening. Had a bad couple of months but hopefully things will start to get better.
Have been helping to transport some pound dogs to rescues..they are so sad, so many unwanted pets :cry:
I got it wrong by the way! Bramcote have adult piggies but Kathy has 2 young girlies..dont know if they are paired or not .
Do you remember I got Crosby from Kathy, the lilac tan? Well he's a real little *!:**!:> :shock: I wanted to pair him with Thistle but he just attacked her..not trying to mount but biting her face..scared her to death. So tried him with Fern..she's bigger and a bit more feisty..At first she kicked him back and he backed off but ....didn't last long he went back to attacking her too..He'svery violent for a small bunny..looks can be deceiving!
trouble is in other ways he's so cute!! Looks like I've ended up with another single male..

Oh dear naughty bunny,my two rexy girls are very feisty!!!!!!
did you take some dogs to huncote? we have a few dogs that come swimming from there

Although I have some baby guinea girls.
Due to our policy of neutering them they won't be ready until April time as they need to be old enough to do.
So I'm afraid that I can't help until then.

I have heard that RSPCA Milton Keynes have loads of guineas at the moment - all removed from one house (several were pregnant) so it may be worth contacting them (01908 662950)

rngpwelfare said:
Due to our policy of neutering them they won't be ready until April time as they need to be old enough to do.
wow didnt realise rescues neutered girl piggies

Denny said:
Have you tried Tracy at Rugby or Cheryl Marie :?: or are you looking for one closer to home :?:
I know cheryl did have a baby piggie she has probably gone now and norwich is a bit far to travel

bluebunny said:
rngpwelfare said:

Nothing gets out of Tracy's rescue with its bits intact :lol: :lol:

Cheryl is on one of her 'tours de Britain' tomorrow collecting and dropping off various critters so it may be worth speaking with her to see if there is anywhere you could meet up with her - that was how I managed to get Oz from her.

bluebunny said:
rngpwelfare said:

Nor did i? i know males got done but not females as there wasn't any health risks like rabbits if they wasn't done? i might be wrong thou

There is also the lady that advertises on Guineapig Rehome - she is in Oldbury, W Mids - she has some baby boys advertised at the moment plus a <1 girlie rex but she doesn't sound like she is a tiny baby.
I am heading past Oldbury tomorrow is that is any use to you.

what would you do then collect the piggie for me? depends whether you have to have ahome check or not between now and tom they wont be much time

If you wanted me to - yes. I will be on my way to collect my new bun so I would be heading home afterwards. I live not far from Junction 15a M1 so only about 30 mins down the M1 from you.
If I can help - please let me know.
This lady doesn't seem to be an actual rescue just takes in unwanted piggies - so maybe a home check would not be needed - may be worth giving her a call.

Towsbuns said:
If you wanted me to - yes. I will be on my way to collect my new bun so I would be heading home afterwards. I live not far from Junction 15a M1 so only about 30 mins down the M1 from you.
If I can help - please let me know.
This lady doesn't seem to be an actual rescue just takes in unwanted piggies - so maybe a home check would not be needed - may be worth giving her a call.
Awww thanks thats really kind,i have emailed the lady

I may not be able to drop her off at Coalville tomorrow - I would like to get new bunster home as soon as possible - but I would be happy to bring guinea home with me for onward transporting to you when we can sort it.
Unless you could pop down M1 on Sunday.

I am in Towcester which is near Northampton - just along A43 from Junction 15a of M1. I work in Milton Keynes and can see the M1 from my office so would be happy to bring a piggie into work with me if anyone is heading up the M1 next week.
Did you contact Cheryl or the Milton Keynes lady?

Back