• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with Transporting 2 boys (guinea's)

Carrie

New Kit
:D Hi, I've already posted a reply to one of the subjects about help with transport, but unfortunately had no reply.
I just thought just in case anyone would be able to collect these 2 boys from the rspca in walsall to where we live which is on the wirral, over the other side of liverpool, know it's a few hours drive away, but i'm very prepared to pay for time and petrol money.

Ive been in contact with the rspca about the boys and they said i'd need to have a home check and if poss get down myself to see them, but whilst trying to arrange transport had no luck so tried the local rspca and she said that they may have a couple of piggies for rehoming, but heard nothing yet, but i have had a home check. I know the boys are still at walsall, so still trying to find a way of getting them, have been since chrimbo! If i can just get help with transport, i can take it from there.

Look forward to any replys.

From Carrie, Boys and Rose the bunny!

Back