• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

been rehomed.

I can't take her myself although she sounds lovely! A piccy always helps I think - if you have nowhere to host one you could email it to me if you want - even if it is a dogy camera-phone pic we do love em ;) !

Caz

had a brief spell last night where betty boo seemed to be friendlier towards baby boo, then with no warning launched an attack. :cry: baby boo had quite a deep chunk taken out of her back. have moved her into a totally seperate part of the house. Do i keep trying to put them together in the hope that eventually she will be accepted and i just keep acting as referee, or will betty boo never be able to tolerate baby boo :?

I don't know if they will learn to get along, it doesn't sound very promising to me unfortunately. Are your original bunnies spayed?

Caz

yep they are spayed, millie (thought he was a she when i named him) is 2 years old, when his partner died of old age i decided to find him another older bun (this was 6 months ago) ............enter Betty Boo. Shes 5yr old medium lop, neutered,awesomely friendly bun, they bonded straight away, and we fell in love with her. Shes the only one that has a problem with baby boo. This aggresion is so out of character for her.

yep they are spayed, millie (thought he was a she when i named him) is 2 years old, when his partner died of old age i decided to find him another older bun (this was 6 months ago) ............enter Betty Boo. Shes 5yr old medium lop, neutered,awesomely friendly bun, they bonded straight away, and we fell in love with her. Shes the only one that has a problem with baby boo. This aggresion is so out of character for her.

When I took Violet home I expected Athena to be awful as she is very aggressive but it was Violet who seemed to be the aggressor (even though she is the sweetest thing with humans and now her new boyf).

After a few attempts at bonding that ended with some rather nasty injuries I gave up and got Violet her own boyf. You are probably in the best position to judge whether it will ever work out. I think there has to be some display of affection or interest (other than in killing each other) for it to work.

Caz

I think im gonna need to find her a good home :cry: sob sob. Ill try and get a photo put up and see if anyone falls in love with her. :bunny:

Back