• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny taxi needed from Southampton to Worcester

Adele

Warren Veteran
Help!! Please can anyone offer to bring two lovely Netherland dwarfs from Southampton up to somewhere near to Worcester...we have about three weeks left in which to get this organised so there is no hurry, but please let me know if you can provide a rabbit taxi.
Thank you so much :D

Howdie Gal! - I can do the stretch from Bristol up to the Midlands if this helps - so would be brill if someone could help to get the bunnies say to the Services at Bristol.

bunnytales said:
Howdie Gal! - I can do the stretch from Bristol up to the Midlands if this helps - so would be brill if someone could help to get the bunnies say to the Services at Bristol.

This would be brilliant thanks once again Lany :D
It is a shame we could not fit it in with collecting Harry from Bristol too....if anyone can help with this, the Harry run is happening this comng Saturday...shot in the dark but you never know??
Anyone from Southampton area who could spare a few hours this saturady..please???

Re: bunny run

Lazylops said:
I can do Southampton to Bristol?

Annie :D

OH WOW ANNIE now that would be amazing :D :D :D Can you help this coming Saturday???
I will PM You with the details...the bunnies will either be passed to Lizzie or Lany at Maaikes??
Do you think we can swing it...it would be amazing if it all fitted in :wink: :D

Annie - that would be brill as it would save a double journey. I have Saturday Free so can tie up either way.

Just let me know if this is on and I'll be happy to fall in with whatever is arranged.

Hello

Hi Adele

absolutely, would need to be am or pm as I have to go into work at some point ( :roll: ). But, I am sure we can, there has been many a successful bunny run from this forum. :D

Let me know where the two ND's are, and what time they can be picked up.

Annie :D

First step

Well off to get the Neddies from Southampton in approx 15 mins, so will let you know later how they are.

annie :D

Re: First step

Lazylops said:
Well off to get the Neddies from Southampton in approx 15 mins, so will let you know later how they are.

annie :D
:p :p :p :p :thumb: Nice one Annie, please let us know when you get the bunnies home and give me a description of them :wink: :p :p :D :lol:

yay!! laNY HAS NOW GOT ALL THE BUNNIES AND IS LEAVING BRISTOL, SHE SHOULD BE HERE AROUND 1.30, SO WILL POST SOME PHOTOS OF THE NEW ARRIVALS LATER :D :D

Hi Maaike

thank you for the tea and the biscuit, and for being brave enough to give things a go, where would be if noone ever tried....

They have all gone off to good homes, I know it may feel a little empty but you have your two girls, and I am sure they will keep you plenty busy enough, cleaning up after harry has got to keep you occupied for atleast the rest of the week..... :roll: :oops: :shock: :lol:

Annie x

The cleaning's not been too bad, actually! :lol:

Although I'm sure I'll keep finding bits and pieces...hehehehehehehe

It's empty and quiet, but I know they're now all safe and sound in good homes, which is all that matters to me!

Back