• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of Jemima

Nix

Mama Doe
Meet Jemima... Same old story really. Children's pet, kids got bored of her :( . She's 3 years old and has obviously been really well handled cos she's a very cuddley bunny. Luckily she was taken to Sue at Bracknell Rabbit Rescue, where we saw her when we were taking our buns for their holiday. And that was that really - love at first sight.

"What's that thing?"
jemima2.jpg

"Go away - I'm napping"
Jemima.jpg

The four bunsketeers :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny:
fourrabbitswithcarrotssmall.jpg

Dudley loooooovvvvvves her :love:
bunnylove.jpg

Ah, Jemima and Dudley make a boooootiful couple - Dudley looks like he's saying 'she's mine, all mine' :)

This can't be for real.. not only is she beautiful but they all get on so well together already... it has to be a fairy tale. Brill pics

Wow, great pictures :D I take it Jemima is Dudley's lady then :wink:

The picture of the 4 of them is gorgeous :D looks like you have got a gang of mischieveous buns there :lol: :lol: :lol:

luvabun said:
This can't be for real.. not only is she beautiful but they all get on so well together already... it has to be a fairy tale.

The credit goes to Sue at BRR, she's a top matchmaker!

Denny said:

He'd like her to be, I don't think she's entirely convinced. Found out last night that they're well-suited though - neither of them are the brightest buttons. They were sharing a cabbage leaf with Rosie who ran off with it while they were munching. They spent ages trying to look underneath each other to see where it had gone - Rosie and Percy were sat at the other end of the kitchen scoffing the cabbage and looking at them as if to say "What ARE you stupid rabbits doing??".

Denny said:
looks like you have got a gang of mischieveous buns there :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell me about it :!: :roll: :lol:

n_s_harris said:
Denny said:

He'd like her to be, I don't think she's entirely convinced. Found out last night that they're well-suited though - neither of them are the brightest buttons. They were sharing a cabbage leaf with Rosie who ran off with it while they were munching. They spent ages trying to look underneath each other to see where it had gone - Rosie and Percy were sat at the other end of the kitchen scoffing the cabbage and looking at them as if to say "What ARE you stupid rabbits doing??".

:lol: :lol:

n_s_harris said:
luvabun said:
This can't be for real.. not only is she beautiful but they all get on so well together already... it has to be a fairy tale.

The credit goes to Sue at BRR, she's a top matchmaker!

I know - she introduced me and Molly together..... 2 old dears together who love spending time with each other just watching the tele or whatever.......

n_s_harris said:
Denny said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could just imagine that, it of been sooo funny to watch :lol: :lol: :lol: Rosie is obviously an inteligent girl :wink: 8)

Back