• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Transporting a Huge Hutch Long Distance

Hi everyone :D

I know this may sound impossible, but i thought it was worth while asking as you are all bunny lovers and love helping out... :D

I got a call last night from an extremely kind and generous man, who has offered me 2 hutches, free of charge, the only thing is, im in Kent and he is in Middlesborough!!! AND...
One of the hutches is HUGE its 8ft x 3ft x 2ft (i think - he def said 8 or 6, lol, i cant remember now - he did email me but i cant check my email at work as they have blocked the web address). :? The other hutch is smaller and will house just 1 bunny, so i imagine thats around 3-4ft x 2ft x 2ft maybe. :?

Can anyone transport them down to me in sunny kent, or know of any cheap couriers??? Ive got a few quotes but they are too expensive.
Im offering £70 for anyone who can do this, they would probably need a 7.5 ton lorry or a big van, as ive been told the hutch is huge and may need 4 men to carry it!!! :shock:

I know its a huge thing to ask, but can any one help with the Middlesborough to Kent journey with a huge hutch?? :shock:

Please get back to me soon.

p.s i dont need the hutch straight away so if anyone is coming this way in a few weeks/months or so, please let me know. Its a good 4hr journey approx 265 miles :shock:

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help. It's much appreicated
:D

Back