• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with rabbit run from Bristol to Gloucester/ Worcester

bunnytales

Mama Doe
Hiya Matey - Bunny Run Lany here!!

I can do collection for you from either Bristol or Gloucester on Saturday whichever is easier - Sunday is difficult for me but I could be free all day for you Saturday - Hey and I know my way to Bristol now - Backwards :lol: :lol:

Just let me know if you need me.

Oh bless you Lany you are very, very kind, I will keep you posted as to what happens...but keep those running shoes on incase :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(How long does it take for you to get to Bristol Lany??)

Thanks again for your offer of help Lany, but Lizzie is collecting both bunnies from Bristol now, so all is sorted. :wink: :D :D

XXX

bunnytales said:
No Probs Matey - Glad your sorted.

Oh No, not quite Lany, did not realise poor Lizzie had to go on to Kent from Bristol.... :? ..we may have to have a rethink :wink:

Hiya Gal

No probs - I'll keep Saturday reserved to collect Harry from Bristol - would be good if I could get down there earlyish so I can drop Harry back to you on the way back if that suits you o.k.

But Saturday is Fine - you can just PM me re details.

:thumb: fantastic Lany sounds like we are getting there now :wink: thank you so much girls for doing this :D :D XX

Phew!!! I was very worried about poor little Harry having to travel all that way in the circumstances - Lany you are a complete star!!! Only rub is, I don't get to see Adele and David. :( But I am glad it has all worked out OK!!! That's the main thing! :D

Awwwww - Thanks Lizzie - now you know that Adele and David - they would only have had you supplying the Tea and Biscuites anyhow!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brill how we all rally round to help though - Hope your trip goes well on Saturday for you - We may even pass on the road - you never know - I'll be the one trying to read the map as I'm driving (just kidding :lol: :lol: )

Cuddles to Harriet and all your gang XXXXX

LIZZIE is an absolute star and deserves many thanks for bring kymber to me and for cutting my drive down from 4 hours to about an hour ish,

thanks yoooooooooooooooooou!!!!!!!!

and bunnytales as well for sorting out harry, many thanks to both of you i am sure i can say that from all of us that are involved :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

thanks again girls

Eve xxxxx

Can someone pretty please update me on what's happening? I'm soooo confused!!!!!!

Sorry, a bit f*rt-brained at the moment due to a welfare case at work, which totally blew my mind and any rational thinking...

I'll be here all day Saturday for the boys, as long as I need to be...just want them to be happy and stress-free...

Hiya Maaike, Annie is possibly collecting two Netherland Dwarfs from Southampton and bringing them to you in Bristol..then Lany is collecting Harry and the two Netherlands (as else we would have to make a separate trip down to Southampton later)....and Lizzie is collecting the other rabbit from you to take to Kent.

We are still waiting to get in touch with the lady for Annie to arrange collection of the two netherlands, so that part is not definate yet, but whatever happens, Lany and Lizzie will be visiting you separately to collect the bunnies from you.
Lany is bringing Harry back from Bristol to Worcester for me....hope this clarifys things??
Annie, Lany and Lizzie will be in touch with you to make their separate arrangements.

Love and best wishes
Adele

Ok, I think I'm up to speed! :lol:

Could everyone involved purdy please PM me? I'll give my mob number and stuff (it should hopefully be working again by then) as my house can be a bit of a pain to find!!!!!

Howdie all - just an update for you.

Think all's sorted now - I'm hoping to met up with Annie at around 10.30 ish (Bristol navigation permitting :lol: :lol: ) to pick up the little Netherlands and lovely Harry Bunster from Maaike -

So Adeleeee - should be back with you around lunchime ish but I'll leave you a voice mail message on your mobile if your outside bunnying to give you a rough eta when I'm say an half an hour away from you - Get that Kettle on Gal and don't forget my APPLE STICKS, Awwwwwwww my Bunsters kill for Adeleeee APPLE STICKS, The Lany household are sooooooo easily pleased :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Annie your a star in saving me the extra journey to Southampton for the lovely Netherlands - I promise I'll be back Adeleeee - No rabbit Napping me thinks :lol: :wink:

Over and Out from a
VERRRRRY LOOOOOOONEY

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it...ok, so I'm not happy, but I am appreciative.

Guess it'll be a party at my house, then. Four rabbits, four humans...perhaps I should have you all form an orderly queue outside my door? Annie will know what I mean, it's tiiiinnyyyy!!!

Back