• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Lop Doe seeks a forever home

Adele

Warren Veteran
Out beautiful Holly, the honey coloured Lop Doe is seeking a forever home.
It is with deep regret that we are unable to keep Holly here at the Sanctuary as she has a behavioural problem with other rabbits.
Holly is a stunning rabbit, and needs an understanding home where there are no other rabbits, and in which Holly will be a beloved house rabbit.
Holly is fine once you have hold of her, but needs someone who is able to continue the work that I have started.
Holly is very aggressive towards other rabbits and I cannot keep her here where she could injure another rabbit. We love her to bits and this is a heartbreaking decision, but Hollys welfare has to come first.

Any potential home would be checked, and Holly will remain a Guardian Angels rabbit, we need to find her a lovely Foster Mummy and Daddy.
If you can help in any way, please PM me, Holly deserves a special and kind home.
Thank you.

Back