• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ENGLISH LOP WANTED

martine75

New Kit
Does anyone know anyone who has an english lop to rehome? Baby or adult, to join my happy bunny family? Currently own french lops but would love an english lop or one of the giant breeds. I have lots of space and it would be loved to bits.

Ive not seen one on rabbit rehome.

I could probably put u in contact with a breeder for them tho if u interested just pm me your email address and i can give it to a breeder for you.

Hi Martine, you probably are aware, but the English Lop is the rabbit with the huge long ears which can become as big as 27x6 inches as a full adult. These ears do drag on the floor, so nails must be kept short to prevent them nicking the ear, they are also diffucult to keep in pairs due to other bunnies harming the ears by accidentally standing on them.

The english lop has a very thin coat so can be susceptible to the cold, so care must be taken in the winter and cold months.

You probably are aware of this, so sorry if I'm going over old ground.

Annie

my english lop at last!

Yep, my english lop 'luggs' is now with us.
He's an absolute angel and all the family have fallen in love with him! have spent many hours today fussing him and he seems to have settled in very quickly.
Our other bunnies are all very fascinated too!!
Will post some pics soon.
Loads of thanks to chris for all his help.

Back