• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new indoor Cage...

Hot~Bunny

Young Bun
Well as my pet shop dont have any and neither does the pet shop have that I have to travel to and if they order in it will take ages for them :roll: so I went on ebay and got me one for £29.99, which I saw at the end price one paid £97 for almost.. some of them are so expensive.

This one will only be for hard winter times and nights... the other big hutch is still outside and for spring and summer times which I can feel more hearted to leave him out there... am I sad or what? :oops:
1a_1_b.JPG

isnt that a hamster size cage ? :?
or at the biggest a guinea pig..

your not gonna squash a rabbit in thier are you :? :shock: :?:

Don't know if its a good idea to keep changing them from outdoors to indoors as when it gets cold they get their winter coat and vice versa. I have my buns outside and this will be their second winter outside. I have now got them snuggle heat pads as well so if they want to keep their butts warm and toasty they can. I let them decide whether to run around in the cold or not and last winter, they loved the snow. Also check the pic of Zeus in the snow, he's loving it.

Hi, what are the cage measurements? It might not be to small depending on the size of your rabbit (as long as you let it out a lot of course). I understand that some rabbits a very small? and the photo might be making the cage look smaller then what it is. Toby has a single rabbit cage but then his old and dosn't move a lot lol....he also has his cage door open all day so he can come in and out when and as he wants. But I would double check on the size.

Im sorry but there is no way id put a rabbit in there its just too small,for and extra few pounds you could of got a very large indoor dog cage.

Bluebunny is right, even the smallest dog cage on ebay-probably about the same price you paid has plenty of headroom.

Thanks girls.. I will do the messuering to let you know... It is a big cage.. but I think i will have this one for someone smaller..
But as the weather has been so bad and we are not planing to have him indoor summer and out in winter.. but when the winter is that bad in rain and gales I have to take him in as he wont have no food no hay other wise, that is how bad it is..

Its just until I get a bigger cage as I rather have him there during night time (out during the day time and he can go where he please) then out there in the horrid weather.. I would not even want my enimy be out there.

But here is a pic of my daughter and the cage

Well she managed to do it again, and this time hubba (her dad) was up and in the same room and the darn man dont see anything until its to late...
Here are some photos...

She did this when her dad actually sat next to it and STILL he did not notice that she climed in.. I was in the shower.. now I cant even leave him alone....
DSC_01009.jpg

Girls dont be worry, i will get a bigger cage ;)

You should post that pic on eBay! Free to a good home, one child our rabbit got bored with - comes with cage and accessories :lol: ;) !!

My aunt was having a shower and walked out the bathroom to find her baby Ellie on the landing - this wouldn't have been so distressing if it hadn't been for the fact Ellie was supposed to be playing in the lounge downstairs under her daddy's supervision. Turns out while my Uncle was reading she had crawled off and up the stairs - he hadn't even noticed she was gone! My Aunt freaked and the child gates were fitted promptly - she didn't even know Ellie could crawl that far :shock: :lol: !! Men - can't trust them with anything :roll: !

Caz

P.S. Don't take that the wrong way!!

Awwwww :lol:
If its just overnight and he can run around during the day im sure it will be ok for short times.
My lionhead is in an indoor cage altho quite a bit longer than that one. However my rabbit is in his cage when im at work as i live on my own.

Do you think I don't notice you sneaking out to type these little messages? DO YOU? Get back in your cage. No one is coming to rescue you. :x

Andi said:
That's what you think. This time I got to the phone. Delia from Bobtails promised.

Sorry Andi I am reliably informed she is in on it and sadly won't come round to let you out but I am sure she will bring you a carrot! Try the police next time :lol:!!

Caz

I knew it was a mistake to give you the luxury of a cage. Get back in your hole until you've learned some gratitude. What's this? A stick? :x You like poking things with a stick do you? Well I'll teach you how to poke stuff. Take that! And that! How do like that? Mwahahahahahahaha!

Back