• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bluebell and Blackberry

These two rabbits came to me as fosters from a rescue on the wirral which was closed due to problems with planning permission, they are male and female rabbits, but their age is unknown, the female is neutured and the male will be before they are rehomed, they will also both be vaccinated too
They are now looking for a home of their own were someone will have the time to spend with them and give them space to run around, as they have only lived in the hutches they came to me in :cry:
They will make someone fantastic pets, all they need is time and patience to bring them out of themselves as they are a bit timid.
They were offered 1 home but that sadly fell through, but they are being looked over again and again because of their colour which is very sad as they are both lovely bunnies :love:

Blackberry the male (the brown one) and Blueberry the female (black one)

blackblue.jpg

if you are interested in giving these two a home please contact me.

Oooh I hope they find a lovely home soon, I think they are lovely. Aren't black and brown bunnies very popular? Thats is very sad :?

Marigold said:
Oooh I hope they find a lovely home soon, I think they are lovely. Aren't black and brown bunnies very popular? Thats is very sad :?

Well i thought they would have been popular too but someone emailed me about them asking for info but when i replied, they said' oh sorry but were would prefare a different colour' :cry: glad to say they obviousley didnt get them

Fingers and paws crossed for them - hope their new owners will see that black (and brown) bunnies are lovely.

Pie & MAsh say "it's great being black because when its darkwe can play for ages before mum finds us" :lol: :lol:

lol Pam

:D Glad to hear they have a home, black and brown bunnies are lovely in fact all bunnys are lovely.

Definately got there permanent home now! transport is sorted and they will be leaving at 10am Saturday morning for their Jurney to Northants :D

Back