• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiya!

Hi :bunny:
Im Nicky, im in Liverpool and i am currently fostering 4 rabbits as the person who had them could not get planning permission for a new rescue, and since they were in a PTS situation i offered to take 4 for him, (even though its now turned into 6 as one of the females gave birth just before coming to me :roll: ) well, 2 of them are ready for rehoming so i have added there details to Rabbits looking for homes :rabbit2:

Nicky

Hi Nicky :wave:

Would your foster bunnies be those of colins :?: if so, I was wondering how he was doing because it must of been an awful sad situation for him :(

Are Blueberry and Blackberry your foster buns :?: :)

Denny said:
Hi Nicky :wave:

Would your foster bunnies be those of colins :?: if so, I was wondering how he was doing because it must of been an awful sad situation for him :(

Are Blueberry and Blackberry your foster buns :?: :)

Yes these ('foster' :wink: ) rabbits are from Colin, I didnt get to meet colin as they were brought to me by someone helping him out, but as far as i know i think everything is OK now all the rabbits have found either foster homes or permament homes, which is good news.

bluebunny said:
Humbug said:
bluebunny said:
Hiya
Are you nicky that has joey the boxer????

Yes thats me hiya!!
think you probably know who i am!!!!!
what does joey think to the bunnies?

Yes i know you, think i can tell from those lovely piccies of George and Mildred!! (didnt realise you had all those bunnies and piggies!)

Joey is fine with them now, he hasnt got a clue what they are, hes just fascinated with the smell, (have to admit 2 escaped the other day and i found them in the garden hopping through Joeys legs, but he wasnt bothered, too stupid to realise what they are :lol: )

Humbug said:
bluebunny said:
Humbug said:
bluebunny said:
Hiya
Are you nicky that has joey the boxer????

Yes thats me hiya!!
think you probably know who i am!!!!!
what does joey think to the bunnies?

Yes i know you, think i can tell from those lovely piccies of George and Mildred!! (didnt realise you had all those bunnies and piggies!)

Joey is fine with them now, he hasnt got a clue what they are, hes just fascinated with the smell, (have to admit 2 escaped the other day and i found them in the garden hopping through Joeys legs, but he wasnt bothered, too stupid to realise what they are :lol: )
Awww bless him!!!
my bunnies live indoors george loves claude,claude lets him clean his ears!

Welcome to the forum!
How old is your boxer?
My sister has a boxer who is 3yrs old now and he is a nutter.. when he visits here he is facinated by my rabbit but i cant let them into the same room.. it happened by accident once and my rabbit was chased at high speed around the house until it found a sofa to hide behind and thumped its feet for ages! Poor Simba!
Good luck with the rehoming.

Hi
He was 2 in september but still acts like a 6 month old! and probably will till hes at least 10 years old :lol:
Hes ok with the rabbits thank god (2 escaped and i found them running round him) but he was fine with them just had a sniff and left them alone. :roll:

Back