• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here is Rusty, the Lionhead the man! LOL

Hot~Bunny

Young Bun
Well let me introduce you to Rusty, he came from birmingham and I rescued him.
He is a out door bunny, but are being planed to be a half/half lol... yes I am to weak to have him out side when it winter, so are planing to have him indoors for the winter time (some might know I was looking for Hay cube ;) )

Well here he is.
DSC_0009.jpg

This picture is when he was indoor, hubba took in the upper hutch part when the gales were all mighty strong and we lost our cat carrier for the wind lol.
DSC_0030.jpg

This is me cudde him...
DSC_0002frame.jpg

I love this photo of him.. he looks so adorable.
DSC_0032.jpg

Looking right at ya :lol:
DSC_0031.jpg

Well I cant be selfish and not let you see Soda, she wanted to have a sniff on Rusty, this is the first time they smelled each other and no hiss or tempting in flying on the hutch..
DSC_0007.jpg

"you dont smell that much, you dont look that much, but come to mama"
DSC_0006.jpg

Well that is for now... I hope you enjoy, more to come at another time lol.
Jess

Great Photos! Cute Rabbits! :love:

Where did you get your av (on the left) done - paintshop? photoshop? looks good. :)

Aww She is an angel.. love cuddles and love to be up in your face while eating, sleeping, on PC, brushing your teeth well almost anytime :lol:

Rusty looks very cuddly and what a nice name which suits him.

I like his furry side bits, they look very soft :)

bunnyhuggger said:
Denny said:
I am very partial to black cats :wink: :D

:shock: wanna borrow ma broom? :wink: :D

:lol: :lol: Its a full moon on the 25th Jan :wink: (Burns night I believe in Scotland :) ) be interesting to see how many members are unable to sleep that night :wink: or how many members love candles :wink: :lol:

Back