• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh my look at these sorry housing 4 sale

Are they kidding or what - the poor things dont looked to have been cleaned out for a year! :shock:

I`m having a hard job not making a hard comment on the auction.

I`m praying like heck that it doesn`t sell.

Some ppl don`t think animals have feeling or needs like us. :evil: ggrrrr :evil:

bronie

That is just foul - how can the poor things be made to live like that?? :evil:

Caz

They'd have to pay me to take it away! :oops: :oops:

Looks like it'd disintegrate before it even got to the new home! Roll on the rubbish dump!

Some people, eh? :oops: :shock:

Hey its not too bad really guys, at least you get some freebies thrown in - such as... erm, some plastic dishes & some topless water bottles (algae & excrement included i must add). :shock: :lol:

Do you think they would arrange international shipping?? :lol: :lol:

PS. You just need to provide your own nose peg!

Ha ha!

:( Do they have animal welfare in NZ, can't you bring their attention to the conditions those piggies are kept in. Surely this is cruelty.

what happened to all the guinea pigs in the pic :( ..obviously not there if they need to sell the "housing" :roll:

:shock: ooooooooooooh eeew! I certainly wouldnt put any of my animals in that! It looks disease ridden! :?

That just looks absolutely disgusting.
How could anything live in that? Unless you breed cockroaches or something.

Back