• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HI im new

Donna

New Kit
Hi, ive been poping in and out of this site for a while now and thought it was time i joined you all and introduced my gang of bunnies. I am the lucky and proud owner of, Pippin the house bunny, Blossom and Colin the outdoor buns, and also Daisy who is at the moment taking over upstairs with her adorable family of three ten day old kits. She had four but sadly lost one at birth.
I also have three guina pigs, a dopy basset hound who is convinced the rabbits are all hers (bless) :) Well thats us, I am looking forward to joining you all, and will try to post some pics of the buns and babies!

Hello Donna and your fluffies. I'm fairly new here too, everyone is really friendly and very helpful. :D

Hi There!
Awww love the name Colin! Would love to see pics of them all but especially the Bassett!

Angela

Back