• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits and g/pigs for rehoming

taylor v 109

Mama Doe
If there is any one living in the south east i have lionheads for rehoming young and adult 1 dutch boy 2 min lops castrated, 2 15wk dwarf lop boys, and 2 pairs of male g/pigs. if interrested please phone me on 0208-3190283. val

Hiya,
would love to offer a home for the boy guinea's but unfortunately live on the wirral, nr liverpool. :?
If there was any way of you being able to bring the boys to us, then please consider us, should there be any chance.

:) Ta Carrie

Hi, my name is Nicola Atton. I have been watching the posts on rabbit rehome for a while to try and find a baby lionhead to rehome. So when I saw this post I was over the moon! Exactly how old are the young lionheads? I was looking for one about 8 - 10 weeks old, but I will consider something older than that. Preferably male, colour does not matter. I am a student in Leicester but will be going home to Norwich in a couple of weeks to help my dad move house. If that is too soon, I will go back at easter too. While I am in Norwich the rabbit will be able to be a house rabbit but whilst I am at uni it will be living in a hutch and big run outside, as my housemates will probably not be too happy about it living indoors.

Please let me know if you are happy about rehoming a rabbit to me and we can try and arrange transport. i don't drive but my boyfriend does so i'm sure we can sort something. I would love it if you could post some photos!

Thanks a lot, Nicola

I was just looking at a map and it looks like it may be quicker to get to you from Leicester, in which case I can take one at any time.

Thanks again, Nicola

Back