• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowball....

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
Although Snowball suffers from bridging of the spine, she still manages to jump up on the settee (and give me a heart attack!). This photo is one of her sneaking a peek cos she knew the fruit bowl was kept there before. Last time she managed to drag two bananas out and have a nibble at both of them. This time she's spied a stray SS pellet...... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sncouch.jpg

awww one of mine had that it was terible we nursed ours till the end but snowball dont see bad cheeky little one but ours still tryed to jump on thinks bless
she looks a cheeky madam :lol:
becky

with every picture of have seen of snowball, she looks a different bun in every picture 8) still gorgeous though :D when are you hoping to arrange the wedding between Mr Frost and the lovely Snowball :?:

Can I ask what bridging of the spine is :?: How was it diagnosed :?: What causes it :?:

Its just that, looking at the piccy, I would never have noticed that something was wrong :?

Denny said:
with every picture of have seen of snowball, she looks a different bun in every picture 8) still gorgeous though :D when are you hoping to arrange the wedding between Mr Frost and the lovely Snowball :?:

Mr Frost has still to be neutered, that's happening on Thursday, he's going in along with Angel. We'll have to wait til the weather warms up a bit cos he's an outside bun and Snowball is an inside bun.

Denny said:
Can I ask what bridging of the spine is :?: How was it diagnosed :?: What causes it :?:

Bridging of the spine is where one (or more) of the vertebrae grows an extra bit on it (looks like it's fused to the one next to it) and makes the spine less flexible. Snowball's back legs became paralysed a while ago and we had an EC test done (which came back negative), she was given a steroid injection, metacam and cage rest. We also had an xray done, it showed up on the xray. Gradually she regained some power to her back legs and she gets about fine now, although she'll never be able to binky again.

Denny said:
Its just that, looking at the piccy, I would never have noticed that something was wrong :?

The only thing which looks unusual is when she sits 'contemplating', she is very 'round backed'. I'll try and get a photo.

Lynn said:
Snowball is sooooooooo beautiful :love:

:lol: She is beautiful, I love her very much. She just has a way about her. She gives kisses to me and Jim. She flirts with everybun. Bear is besotted with her, but he makes do with my company when she's having her run-about time in the living room :lol:

She inspects all the new buns and watches over the poorly ones with great interest, I think she's Florence Nightingale reincarnated :wink:

Back