• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

E-Bay Moron

Bird Cgae , NEW , will take 2 birds in. LOOK size: 12w, 15h, 8d
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
birdcage.jpg

I don't even want to comtemplate 2 birds in a 12" cage.

Sheesh. Some people!

That is pretty tiny!

Don't think even one of the smaller finch species would like it in there - no room to flit about! :(

I would probably recommend using it for a stuffed toy bird or perhaps we could put them in there! :lol:

Caz

Bertie said:
My duck might like it.

Actually I just remembered I have a small penguin that would do quite well in it - you bid on it first though Bertie then I will outbid you (promise :p )! :lol:

Oh just twigged - the knitted duck right - thought you meant a real duck for a second :oops: !

Caz

Bertie said:
My duck might like it.

Top Tip! - Take the cage bit off and use it as a paddling pool for ducks and penguins

Top Tip! - Don't waste your money on expensive branded toys. These birdcages would make great swimming pools for Barbies or Bratz. They come complete with a blue pergola and only need you to add the attractive grape vines for ambiance...

Turn it upside down and you have a perfect Party in the Park stage. Use the cage bit off to the side to house gyrating Barbie Dancers for that authentic "get down and boogie" atmoshphere.

Any other ideas?

Just big enough as a transport cage... idiots. The same happens with hamster cages all the time. I have got one in the loft bought for a hamster (none of mine I may add), which is about 12 x 6 x 12 ... I keep it as a transport cage for small animals, but that's all it is suitable for. Pet shops shouldn't be allowed to sell such undersized cages.

Vera

Holly Go-Lightly said:
Any other ideas?

Attach mini trapezes to the "perches", add little dumbells, a cannon and net and a tall diving board above a paddling pool and you have yourself a flea circus!

Caz

P.S. Guess i'll be canceling my Man in the Iron Mask themed party (I am obviously way behind the times :( ) - now what am I going to do next weekend :lol:?

:eek: :eek: I would not contemplate using that for a flea let alone a bird, I would feel like I was shutting them in a prison :? ....I guess another practical use would be to hang a plant inside so it looks like a decorative cage, about all it is good for me thinks!.
Or hows about the Manufacturers of these things spend a week inside one to see how a bird would view the world entrapped inside... :?

Back