• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tired out

WonderBunn

Alpha Buck
After a weekend of having the run of the house for the first time Squishie lays out!

We bunny proofed the place and brought her down, she wouldnt stay still!! New place, new boundaries and new challenges!! The stairs. She mastered the stairs, thought we had lost her but she has made it up the stairs and into her pen! Not quite as confident at coming down though lol

squishincage.JPG

And heres the others, they have not made a starring appearance for a while...looks like 3 bunns merged into 1!!!
AnnaThoraEamon.jpg

Lovely piccies :)

Squishie is growing fast - she's very cute. I just love the one of the three of them together :)

Mrs Bunnyhuggger............me thinks me needs myself a trio :wink: :wink:

g8 pics squshie is adorable and love her colour :D
the buns togerther r sweet, they seen inseprable as we always see then sitting together which is lovely to see :D : :p :D
the bun in the middel looks a bit squashed though :lol: :lol:
becky

They have a habbit of jumping in the middle when the other 2 are already laid out.

Thora usually will try and push her way into the centre. I am just pleased they get on so well together!!

I am sooo glad I got Squishie now, to think I was in two minds about getting another bunn!! Shes gorgeous.

Lynn said:

:shock: ...................... and does Chris know about this or are you just giving your imagination a wee treat? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mubby said:
now thats what i call a group hug!!!!!!

and wee squishie is adorableeeeeeeeee too :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I agree :lol: :lol:

Squishie is definately getting bigger :shock: and very quickly too :?

That pic looks like a three headed rabbit - too cute! Now all you need is for Squishie to jump on top :lol: !

Caz

bunnyhuggger said:
Lynn said:

:shock: ...................... and does Chris know about this or are you just giving your imagination a wee treat? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The latter at the moment :wink: :wink:

Although, he did want to treat Rob and Molly to a bigger playhouse (the ones Marie posted), but by the time I went on to order they were both sold out :(

Not sure is he had fully considered the implications of leaving me with one empty playhouse :? :wink:

Lynn said:
Although, he did want to treat Rob and Molly to a bigger playhouse (the ones Marie posted), but by the time I went on to order they were both sold out :(

Awwwww :(

Lynn said:
Not sure is he had fully considered the implications of leaving me with one empty playhouse :? :wink:

:shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: silly boy...........

Brill pickies - your bunsters are just adorable! - Hey how long before she masters coming down the stairs then - awwwww - I'll bet not long :lol: :lol: :lol:

gorgeous pics, LOVE the one of them all snuggled up!!
Squishie is really getting big, she reminds me of Blueberry in that pic, when we first got her - look at her back feet she looks like she's gonna be a big girl :D

Her back feet are huge in comparison to the rest of her, especially when we first got her! I keep thinking she is only about 12 -14 weeks old (they said 10 when we got her but she was way too small).

She made it down stairs on Saturday (so funny watching their bum bob down the stairs!!) but I think she has forgotten on Sunday either that or she was just worn out from her adventure on Saturday and just laid out.

The others had a turn at running around last night, and it didnt take Thora long to get upstairs. She was up and down about 4 times! Eamon made it onto the first step and then froze and Anna wouldnt entertain it at all (Shes too good for that kinda of thing, she like a diva bunny)

Back