• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Mr Bump, Tigs and Gandalf

Amelia

Alpha Buck
Been busy with the camera today :lol: :lol:

How can anyone think Gandalf was ugly :?

allpictures150.jpg

allpictures147.jpg

Mr Bump and Tiggy being all snuggly and cute

allpictures142.jpg

allpictures136.jpg

Mr Bump and Tiggy's Xmas present

allpictures151.jpg

allpictures156.jpg

allpictures158.jpg

Sorry complete photo overload :lol:

Fabby photos - Gandalf has to be one of the custest bunnies ever :) - I still can't believe there were folks who thought he was ugly :)

Mr Bump and Tiggy look very snuggly buns, and wasn't Santa good to them :wink:

:D :D SUPERB pictures Becky..too many?? not at all..we just cannot get enough!! :wink: :D

I love how you have fitted out the inside of the shed, it looks all cosy and I expect the bunnies are extremely happy in there.
Lucky bunnies, and lucky you...they are all absolute stars, and Gandalf is very striking :p :D ..ugly is not a word I would ever use to describe him :roll:

Brilliant pics Amelia! Gandalf is one handsome and wise looking bun and Tiggy and Mr Bump are all loved up, so cute!

The bunny house is lovely too, can I use them on my website to show people another shining example of how a bun can be housed?

*mental note to self: must ask Adele for permission to put her bunny houses on too...................*

bunnyhuggger said:
Brilliant pics Amelia! Gandalf is one handsome and wise looking bun and Tiggy and Mr Bump are all loved up, so cute!

The bunny house is lovely too, can I use them on my website to show people another shining example of how a bun can be housed?

*mental note to self: must ask Adele for permission to put her bunny houses on too...................*

Course you can :)

The house was actually described as a chicken house and run, but is ideal for bunnies. I just took out the perch and made the nest box into a little snug for Tigs!

Amelia said:
bunnyhuggger said:

Course you can :)

The house was actually described as a chicken house and run, but is ideal for bunnies. I just took out the perch and made the nest box into a little snug for Tigs!

Aww, Mr Bump & Tiggy look sooooo cute together. Gandalf is gorgeous and really suits his name :D

Tam

Aaww, I remember the story of Gandalf and I remember everyone being really happy you got him :D He is lovely :D He looks quite big in the picture :?

Mr Bump and Tiggy look so in loovvvveeee :D a marraige made in heaven :D

Wow amelia cool bunny house, you and si done good. I feel so cheap as my bun just got treats and stuff :D No more foxy trouble in your garden and even more proof as if the landlord even needed any more that that your house definately does not contain bunnies.

Back