• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

princess mildred

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Here she is
de9fedd6326ff9e4ba7eec6adbc20e82.JPG

aaahh Marie, your Mildred is adorable, and what a lovely Regal looking photograph, the crown suits her Highness :p :D :lol:

Aww, very cute Mildred :D but she looks more like a regal queen to me :wink: style and grace is Mildred :D

oh god yeah without a doubt our's used to always insist on sitting on your lap! :shock: I mean a dog as muscly as them they look ridiculous perched on your knee and god do they weigh a ton it is agony when they climb on you! The only problem with them is that they tend to love us humans but not mix with other dogs as well............although saying that I now know a few Staffies that are fine with other dogs, our's though hated them. We took her a walk once over a large common, she charged up to a dog burst the dog's ball that it was playing with before trying to attack the dog, and when they run they run whether it means dragging you along the floor behind them or not! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

such characters best doggies in the world!

Oh yes they love to sit on knees!!!
My two love other dogs which is good as all my friends have dogs so they need to get along

wow that is lucky isn't it then, they are beautiful doggies our staffy was a Brindle and we used to call her the wide mouthed frog as their mouths are huge in width aren't they! :shock:

awwww

awwww she looks so sweet, bless!!

id love to have a staf, my x had 2 called bullit and bandit, and they would sit on their bums and watching tv and stuff, i think they thought they were human, :lol: :lol: they were such lovely dogs.

Back