• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Siamese Rabbits in Australia?

Cyberfly

New Kit
Hi, me and my rabbits live in Australia. I have got a sable marten cashmere lop and a large grey rabbit that was sold to me as a New Zealand Giant, but I'm not so sure that that is what she is.
My friend went on holiday and I'm looking after a pair of her buns and now they've had babies.
Can someone tell me what you'd call their colours? She's called them siamese. She's bred them from her blue lops and her chocolate coloured dwarfs.
Bunnyweb5.jpg

Bunnyweb2.jpg

Hi there, welcome to the forum.
Those are really cute rabbits.. im afraid im not great with names but there are a few breeders on here who will know what they are.
Where are you in Australia?

Here's the pics

Bunnyweb2.jpg

Bunnyweb5.jpg

Hi Cyberfly :wave:

Cute buns :D but I too would not know what breed they were :? but someone on here will know :wink:

hi,
i can make my mind up they look bit of a mixture to me but im not sure.
look a bit like a chocolate frosty point but really dont know
becky

I have seen a few rabbits with that kind of colouring and I MUST know what breed they are - they a gorgeous!

Cyberfly.. are they the same 2 rabbits in both pics just at different ages?
I just love the fluffy feet... so cute!

Back