• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Berfa is looking for a boyfriend!!!!

Hi all,

I rehomed a dwarf lop doe a few months ago and am now looking to get her a companion.

She is quite a placid bunny and I would prefer to get a neutered male around mini lop to medium lop size (would consider any breed around this size).

If anyone knows of any potential suiters please let me know.

Thankyou in advance

Laura (and Berfa......her picture is below)

DSCN0116.jpg
[/img]

any age really,
would prefer it to be around the hampshire area but would be prepared to travel a distance for the right bunny.

Animal Rescue and Care based in Twickenham have a nice 2 year old smallish neutered male lop amongst many others they have currently looking for homes. He has been living as a house rabbit.

If you want more details look at www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk or contact Donna on 020 8755 1807

I can vouch for ARC bunnies - very well looked after and if you wanted I could do a bunny run as they aren't far from my work in Slough and you could collect him from my place (Tadley isn't too far from you).

Caz

Yeah that black rex is really in need of a home.. Just send cheryl (bunnyboarding) a pm if u are interested.

Back