• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mucky boy!

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
Tried to get a pic of Frosty to show how mucky he was after his landscaping attempts, didn't really show up well but the pics are nice :D

frosty1.jpg

frosty2.jpg

Lynda, you really need to get the coloured bunnies on to the gardening chores - these white ones are just not up to the job :wink:

He's lovely - looks soooooooo velvety and cuddly :)

How's fast eddie doing ?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol: how cute

smiley Lynda and mucky bunny! :lol:

or mucky lynda and smiley bunny! :roll: :shock: :lol:

Lynn said:
Lynda, you really need to get the coloured bunnies on to the gardening chores - these white ones are just not up to the job :wink:

He's lovely - looks soooooooo velvety and cuddly :)

How's fast eddie doing ?

Tried to get the coloured buns to rotavate the garden but it just seems to be Frosty and Jasper who are up to the job, sooooooooo glad Mojo and Grace aren't diggers :shock: :lol:

Fast Eddie is lodging with Auntie Pam at the mo, whilst we've got the girls.

bunnyhuggger said:
Ah'l skelp yer erse, cheeky besom :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: no, Ah'l tak ma haun aff yer dowp (that's a new one! :lol: )

bite ma erse!
zm_blah232.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: Nicola!!! behave!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

YAY! It`s DJ Frosty!!!! (aka the teddy bear)

see i wasnt that concussed, I remember the one & only frosty! :lol:

(& the rotund security @ Arbroath minor injuries.....hope no1`s related :oops: )

Mr Frost is just so cuddly even with a bit of grim - there's nothing like a birt of dirt on a man :!: :!: :!:

Anyway poor Mr Frost obviosuly has no option but to do the garden - looking at your nails they haven't been digging in the dirt for quite some time :lol: :lol: And nail expert that I am I can tell that they are all your own and not falsies like some cheap tart would resort too. :lol: :lol:

By the way everyone Fast Eddie is fine - he is really sweet and really really fast - I think he might be related to Bunford Christie or something.

lol Pam

Back