• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Da House

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
Strawberry has moved inside. Where I can get at him more easily:) He is such a fluffster! I'm soooo taken with him :oops:

First he had a good look around :

This is where the food is kept
whatsthis.jpg

This is a strange warm wall
whatsthis2.jpg

This is good: hay, a girlie, and somewhere to pee
bigboyindabasket.jpg

But this is the best place:
bigboyindahouse.jpg

Next to the food, the girlie, the nice warm cooker, on the nice soft mat :)

Lynn said:
What an inquisitive little chap - didn't take him long to settle in did it !! :wink:

Little!! True, he may not be 7.5 kg like Zeus, but little he is not, unless you mean for a giant, in which case, just short of 5kg is on the small side :lol: :wink:

Thistle is little:

areyouserious.jpg

Pardon the dirty feet, big boy had just been outside for a spot of gardening. He was delighted to discover his new home also has a door to the garden; he has been out for a romp this morning too.

doorkeeper said:
Little!! True, he may not be 7.5 kg like Zeus, but little he is not, unless you mean for a giant, in which case, just short of 5kg is on the small side :lol: :wink:

Whoops :oops: :oops: :lol: - didn't even really mean to comment on his size. I tend to look at all buns and thinks 'little one' or 'wee one'. I call Rob my 'wee man', and he's anything but wee :wink:

Right, I'll rephrase - 'he's an inquisitive big for a bunny chap' :wink: :lol:

doorkeeper said:
areyouserious.jpg

Pardon the dirty feet, big boy had just been outside for a spot of gardening. He was delighted to discover his new home also has a door to the garden; he has been out for a romp this morning too.

:shock: *sheesh* and there was me saying Frosty was a mucky boy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe they could team up - The Frosty Strawberry Landscaping Company :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marlene said:
Louise, he is LOVELY..and I was thinking too...my he's a big lad...a nice big cuddlesome armful ':love:'

He is a gorgeous armful. One night I went out to the shed in the dark and he launched himself through the door straight into my arms. It surprised both of us :shock: But lovely 8) When I put him down I was left with an impressive armful of fluff too :roll: Usually he doesn't like to be held though, and it is hard to argue with him, he has lots of muscle as well as fluff.

Tamsin said:
Lol, he is a bit on the grubby side :lol:
Luckily he is quite fastidious and it doesn't take him long to clean himself up. And now he has Isadora to help him :lol: She is a fusspot.

A big dirty bun :lol: :lol: thats what I like to see :D He certainly looks like he has aclimatised to life in doors :lol: :lol:

I love to see dirty buns :lol: :lol: there is nothing like having the view of a bun behind :wink: doing what they do best, digging :lol: I had not really considered the implications behind this though where white buns are concerned :? :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

Back