• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guardian Angel Sanctuary Bunnies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, its true the long awaited piccies of Adeles bunnies are here! Well one atleast anyway, more on the way though :D

This Castor Rex is Mr Byron, 8 years old and looking younger and more beautiful by the year.
From the RSPCA originally and had severe behavioral problems, terrified and aggressive. Now THE most cuddly rabbit in the World, and loves fusses.
He lives with a doe called Lavender will capture her another day on film..batteries running low already and we have to buy a charger as the old one has broken..
000_0012.jpg

More piccies!

Another of My I'm Gorgeous

000_0011.jpg

Can you spot the Hazel bunny?

000_0005.jpg

Where could she be?

000_0009.jpg

There she is!

000_0010.jpg

HAZEL our wild rabbit who has lived with us for five years, ever since I rehabilitated him as a baby.
He is very elusive as him peering out from under the green plastic hat shows (Adele said that not me, I don't have a wild rabbit with a green hat, thats one of the things only Adele (or Lynda) would have)

Tam

:thumb: Brilliant Tamsin, you got the photos okay then second time round, thank you so much for popping them on RU for me :wink: :D :D
It has been frustrating having beautiful bunnies around me every day and not being able to share pictures of them with you all.
Thank goodness that has all changed now, I have many more rabbits to introduce to you, so it may take a bit of time to get them all online, but this is a start :wink: :D

2 down only another 20 plus to go (I've lost count!!). Thank God for digital cameras otherwise you'd be spending a small fortune in film/ developing. Lovely pics. Keep 'em coming

Photos of Adele's bunnies?!?!?
faint.gif

and how long have we waited for these? Well worth the wait though :wink: Mr Byron definately looks like he's saying 'I'm wanting a wee holiday at Auntie Lynda's' :lol: Is Hazel the one that keeps getting up to mischief?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Blimey, this was a shock and a half :lol: :lol: I too thought we would be waiting ages before we got to see the famous sanctuary bunnies :lol: but what a nice surprise this has been :D :D

Your right Lynda, definately worth the wait :D just dont stop now Adele :wink: WE WANT MORE :D :D :D

What a stunning colour Byron is :D :D

Lynda wrote

Photos of Adele's bunnies?!?!?

and how long have we waited for these? Well worth the wait though Mr Byron definately looks like he's saying 'I'm wanting a wee holiday at Auntie Lynda's' Is Hazel the one that keeps getting up to mischief?

Wonderful...at long last ':love:'

Lovely photos...yes...keep them coming!

doorkeeper said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: YES, ALRIGHT FOLKS, YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND, BUT I AM WAITING FOR THE BATTERY CHARGER TO ARRIVE, SO I WILL HAVE TO LEAVE YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEATS FOR A WHILE LONGER..SORRY!! :p :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS. LYNDA..YES! HAZEL IS THE WABBIT WHO HAS 9 LIVES AND IS ALWAYS GETTING UP TO MAYHEM AND MISCHIEF..HE HAS EATEN LINO, GOT HIS HEAD CAUGHT IN WIRE :shock: , IMPAILED HIMSELF ON AN APPLE STICK, AND THAT IS JUST A SHORTENED LIST...BUT HE LIVES TO TELL THE TALE...BLESS HIM, AND WE LOVE HIM TO BITS EVEN IF HE IS A LIABILITY..HE TRULY IS A WILD RABBIT!! :wink: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
long have we waited for these? Well worth the wait though :wink: Mr Byron definately looks like he's saying 'I'm wanting a wee holiday at Auntie Lynda's' :lol:

Oy Mrs - Hands off that Mr Byron Bunny :lol: :lol: -

He's a bosta and I can personally vouch that he is every bit as cuddley as he looks - an absolute Stunner of a bunster.

And Adele with a camera!!!! - this could definately be dangerous :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh WOW!!!!

Adele what beautiful wedding pics, (see guys, told you she had long flaming flowing lady godiva locks :lol: ) and gaen tae yer waddin' in a hoarse an' kert, jings an' michty me, at's braw!

And only you could play the drums wearing your wedding dress!!!! :roll: :lol:

The bunnies are absolutely gorgeous, but we still need to see more!!!!!!

WE WANT MYSTIC, TILLY, GALAHAD AND BEAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I nearly missed this, its turned into a sticky :? Is this a sign that more piccies are on their way 8) :?:

It is great to finally put a face behind the person with a wicked sense of humour on the computer key pad :wink: Adele, where did you get those golden locks from :D I agree with everyone else, you are very pretty :D what a lovely couple you make :D

The pictures are fantastic and the bunny's are good too :D but would just like to point out that, we have only seen 5 bunnies out of HOW MANY ADELE :?: :wink: 8) :lol:

Adele and David Bailey here we come :wink:

Awww fantastic pics!!!! I just love pics spesh Bunny and Wedding Pics, you looked like you had a wonderful day, you and David really do make a lovely couple... ahhhhhhhh

BUT WE NEED MORE PICS!!! :D :D

:) :) Lovely Pickies Adele and you know folks it must be that Fladbury Country Air cus neither of them looks any older - despite a couple of years of marriage :wink: :wink: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back