• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Promised Piccies

Towsbuns

Mama Doe
I have been promising updated piccies of my lot for ages so I took some new ones at the weekend - they are not very good but at least they are pics.
This is Honey who I got from the RSPCA nearly four years ago with Azlan who came from Tracy's in October (Azlan is supposed to be Harmony's partner but Honey seems to have other ideas since losing Hobo).
AzHoney.jpg

This is Azlan on his own - don't you just love the ears.
Azlan2.jpg

A couple of Harmony who also came from Tracy in October - she is a real sweetie and I find it remarkable that she was handed into rescue because she was 'vicious'
Harmony2.jpg

Harmony.jpg

She just loves her hay!!
Harmonyhay.jpg

I am in the process of looking around for a new boy to join the Towsbuns team.
Then there are the pigs:
I 'rescued' Mallen in a terrible state from a pet shop and got him a Buddy (the tortie & white) as a buddy from a friend of a friend who's newly purchased pig was found to be preggers - he is still a very nervous pig but is coming round slowly. Unfortunately we lost Mallen and had Ozzie from Cheryl - he is a sweetie - his coat is a bit unruley but I love his aerodynamic 'skirt' which the second pic shows off quite well
Budozzie3.jpg

49a3b396.jpg

We originally had Chester and Basil but lost Basil (my daughter's pig) the day after her birthday - Twizzle is her new baby
ChesterTwizzle2.jpg

Hey Julie - What great pickies and the Wiggies and Bunnies!

They are all lovely but hey guess what I noticed first " A BLACK BUNNY!!! "
- he is sooooo lovely - looks like he has helicopter ears too - Zac's Bro or what :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for sharing the pickies - sooooo cute.

What a lovely furry family :)

Azlan must be loving two beautiful females seeking his bunny attention

Towsbuns said:
Harmony.jpg

Can I just add that the whole of my garden is not this bad!! This bit was one of my projects and was supposed to be a wildlife/rabbit bit of the garden with the intent of fencing it off for the buns but haven't done it yet. Although I pull the grass for the critters during the winter and Harmony likes wandering down the path.
The mound at the back has one of these yellow cable pipes (found by the side of the road :wink: :? ) running through it (you can just see a bit of yellow) although the rabbits never seem to use it but frogs seems to like it in there!!

Julie - I didn't even notice the garden until you mentioned it (was too busy admiring the dainty steps she's taking) but now you've mentioned it..
I like the natural overgrown look. Much better than manicured anyday and its great that they have the freedom to explore. Fab.

Great shots there of your mob :D I remember all the stories of you crew :D It only seems like yesterday you got Azlan, my how time flies :roll: I remember Harmony on Tracy's website too :)

They ara ALL really lovely photos Julie and the one you mentioned about your garden ("next project" like we all have) is beautiful!!
smiley_020.gif

Back