• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiya I am new

Hot~Bunny

Young Bun
Hi I am new, I am jess and living in the London area.
Have a lionhead bunny and a cat.

Hope to get to know you all.

Hi and welcome

I have two bunnies by the name of Sugar (My lop) and Misty (My dwarf cross) Two guienas Clarissa and Charlie, A Hermann Tortoise Shellie and two Water dragons Puff and Jade!!

WE R ALL BUNNY MAD

hi,
welocme to the forum hope u enjoy ur stay here but im sure u will as we r all bunny mad.
i have 20 rabbits including a litter born today the main breed i have is mini rex, 2 mini lops, 1 mini cach lop and a rescue that is soon to be rehomed and 4 cross kits which was from the rescue naughty bunny lol. I breed and show my bunnies all over the country. Also have 1 hamster oh and 2 goldfish which r about 8 yrs old lol
becky

Hi Jess :wave:

Whats your bunny and cat called :?:

this site is where the addiction really starts :wink: :lol:

Welcome to the forum Jess.
I also have a lionhead altho he doesnt look like one! hahahahah :lol:
I would love to see a photo of you bunny if u have one :D

Hello!

Welcome to the forums :D

Lionheads are cuuuute.. Then again I might be a little biased as my little Evo is a lionhead :)

Awww thanks all... My lionhead is called Rusty and my little cat is called Soda hehehe...

They had their first sniff couple of days ago.. it went well.. :lol:

Back