• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone speak bun?

During my attempt to be the best nana to our buns I ran across a website that teaches you bun language and how to understand what your bun is trying to tell you. Well, if a bun could say "What the @@@@!", my buns have!! :lol: Has anyone every tried to "speak" to their buns before? :lol: :shock:
On this site it teaches you how to "wiggle your nose" to help calm them down....all my buns noses went at record speed when I attempted this! Forget trying to do a Binky! I scared all of them into a bun stamped! :lol:

http://www.muridae.com/rabbits/rabbittalk_intro.html

Nicole :D

I love that site - I have tried the nose wiggling thing with all my buns and none of them have responded. I quite often use the "back turn = I am upset" action and it seems to work with Zeus as he comes and apologises. Athena just ignores me or tries to attack me whatever I do.

Caz

Back