• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Australia

boing

New Kit
Hello everyone! I thought I'd introduce myself as I have eight indoor companion buns and enjoy looking through the posts. I'm particularly interested in shelter and welfare information as I'm trying to broaden awareness of buns in need in my part of the world.

If anyone's interested, I'm collecting stories from people all over the world about their companion buns. Please visit my site and add your story.

Karen

Welcome Karen :wave:

What a great website!! Cute pictures, great bunny stories and loads of useful info too, what more can a bunny lover want!!

All your bunnies look adorable.

Good luck with your awareness campaign!

Brill site!!!! The story about the buns making burrows in the street made me smile. Of couse, i think every street in Melbourne is like Ramsey Street so had visions of Harold and co. rounding up the buns. Great job you're doing as well.

Hiya Karen and a very warm welcome to Rabbits United :D
Best wishes
Adele and the Sanctuary rabbits

Hello Karen
wave1.gif

Your site is fandabydozy ':love:' Super stories1

Back