• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mini lops

elaine

Mama Doe
I have recently taken in a couple of rabbits that the previous owners no longer wnated these are

1 blue mini lop doe very friendly 12 months old
1 orange butterfly mini lop doe 12 months old will need time and patience to become trusting as she struggles when held

Yes pictures please :)

They sound so lovely, what pretty colours ... how could she not want them anymore???

Me loves blue fur .... and white of course (sorry Rosie :) )

Hello Elaine and your babies
wave1.gif

Tamsin has put a post in Forum Information explaining how to add photos. If you don't have any webspace or a online photo album to use you could email me the photos and I could put them on my webspace.

Caz

hi no I have had no luck at all and to add insult I have had some more left in the garden which are

1 black mini rex buck
1 nethy dwarf doe black
1 mini lop buck sable coloured
then there is still 2 of the 15 babies left

I am either going to have to find homes urgently or take them to the vat as I just don't have the space

ELaine

Alot people have success adding them to Rabbit Rehome.

I would urge you to do this or if you can follow the instructions in the top section of this forum someone should be able to aid you get them there.

Sorry to hear people are leaving rabbits in your garden.. how awful for you.
I understand you arent having any luck posting photos. Do you have photos of any of them? If so just send them to myself or Tamsin or Caz and we can upload them to here. I will pm you. I would definitely post them up on rabbit rehome and maybe you can contact your local rescue centres and explain your position with rabbits being dumped in your garden and not having space to care for them.
Good luck.

elaine said:
hi no I have had no luck at all and to add insult I have had some more left in the garden which are

1 black mini rex buck
1 nethy dwarf doe black
1 mini lop buck sable coloured
then there is still 2 of the 15 babies left

I am either going to have to find homes urgently or take them to the vat as I just don't have the space

ELaine

Sorry to hear this Elaine :( :( you may need to put a sign up stating that you are not a rescue.

Chris, I think the rescues and rspca are pretty full up in Manchester at the moment because they seem to be helping with the 200 rabbits topic :( but Elaine, it might be worth giving them a try :)

Elaine, Tree might be able to help, give her a pm, as she is thinking of starting a small rescue :) I maybe able to foster 2/3 until Tree gets sorted out if she is definately going ahead :wink:

Do you drive Elaine :?:

hi everyone

Thankfully all the rabbits have been rehomed to a centre in Carlisle he came for them about 1 hr ago so hopefully I have solved the problem

Elaine

Back