• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi ^.^

Saffy

New Kit
Hi, I'm new here! I have a bunny called Harvey who is almost two, he's a mini lop, and he's so sweet :bunny:

This is him:
harveyhi.jpg

I also have 18 guinea pigs called Bubbles, Dot, Fudge, Mezzy, Saffy, Hagrid, Spongebob, Garry, Bellatrix, Andromeda, Bono, Jamelia, Alaska, Paris, Vertigo, Frost, Eddi and Travis, and a cat called Tiggy :)

Hiya and Welcome! - Harvey is sooooo cute - he looks like he's into just about everything - which is just how a bunny shoud be :wink:

and my, my Girl you certainly have a critter house full -

Hope you enjoy the Critter Chat on here :)

Hi Saffy and Harvey :wave: :wave:

and (takes a deep breath) Bubbles, Dot, Fudge, Mezzy, Saffy, Hagrid, Spongebob, Garry, Bellatrix, Andromeda, Bono, Jamelia, Alaska, Paris, Vertigo, Frost, Eddi and Travis, and a cat called Tiggy :D

You must be the first on here to have that many g/piggies :D

Harvey is gorgeous, a real cutie bun 8) :D

What alot of piggies!

Wow, Thats alot of piggies!
Harvey is adorable!
How sweet!

guin_anm.gif

What we need now is piccies of all your piggies! lol!
Does your cat feel abit out numbered?

cat3.gif

hi and welcome :wave:

Wow 18 guineas!! my god your household must be noisey!! its bad enough with 2 with their noise!!

Welcome to you ALLLLLLLLL
wave1.gif

Harvey is very appealing in that photo...just waiting to be picked up and snuggled
smile04.gif

I love all your names for the GPs and yes...we do need photos of them as well
5.gif

Thanks for the welcomes!

Ok, here are some pictures of the piggies :D

These are the babies, Alaska, Paris, Vertigo, Eddie, Frost and Travis! They're a few days old in these photos, but they're almost three weeks old now

2004_1228_141102AA.jpg

from front to back they are Vertigo, Frost, Paris, Eddie, Travis and Alaska

Another pic:
lineup1.jpg

This is Jamelia
jamelia.jpg

Bono
bono.jpg

Fudge
fudge.jpg

Dot
dot.jpg

Bellatrix and Andromeda
belladromma.jpg

Hagrid
haggyhello.jpg

Bubbles, cucumber chin :lol:
bubblesnosey.jpg

Spongebob
bobbo.jpg

Garry and Saffy
safsandgaz.jpg

Mezzy
mezzy1.jpg

I will find some better pictures of them soon!

Harvey is beautiful, as are all teh guinea pigs. I want a guinea pig as well now, I've been thinking about a chinchilla but a little piggie or two would be fab. I know they have to be fed very differently to bunnies (cos they can't assimilate their own vitamins or something like that isn't it?) but does Harvey get on with them?

BevBunny said:
Harvey is beautiful, as are all teh guinea pigs. I want a guinea pig as well now, I've been thinking about a chinchilla but a little piggie or two would be fab. I know they have to be fed very differently to bunnies (cos they can't assimilate their own vitamins or something like that isn't it?) but does Harvey get on with them?

They can't make their own vitamin c, like humans :) Harvey gets on with them, but I wouldn't keep them together as a kick from a rabbits back legs could kill them

Back