• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

photo's from bonding

beck

Mama Doe
Here are some pics from bonding Blueberry and Brian,
there wasn't much action, Blueberry would mainly lie over Brians head :? as you can see in the first pic

6404912d.jpg

Picture021.jpg

or squashed against the wall..
Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Pictureb.jpg

Still trying to get together :love: photo's, but they are not very snuggly when I'm looking and when they are Brian runs off when he hears the camera :roll:

Me either! Wow, he makes her look giant!! They look very sweet together though, I guess he didn't get much say in the matter she just sat on his head until he agreed to be friends :lol:

Tam

Wow - one minute Blue is a little baby, sitting on the window ledge - now she makes Brian look tiny :wink:

Blue looks like she's very relaxed, but wanting to show Brian she is boss. Brian looks more timid, but I bet there's bags of character waiting to come out there, once Blue removes herself from the top of him :wink: They do look calm though - I'm sure you'll get your snuggle photos soon :)

:lol: :lol: great pictures Beck :D Blueberry certainly is one BBIIIIGGGG bunny 8) Has she finished growing yet :? :?:

:lol: I did say she was a lot bigger than him!

Brian's personality is really starting to come out, he is getting braver and starting to allow us to stroke him, he'll lick you to death but wont let you give him a nose rub :?

Denny- Blueberry was 8 months in that pic, so she does really have a bit of growing to do yet, 18m for frenchies I think?
She weighs 3kg at the moment.

One of our previous bunnies wouldn't let you give her nose rubs... unless her partner was getting them in which case she snuck up and stretched her nose out next to his so you could rub both at once :D

Tam

Tamsin said:
One of our previous bunnies wouldn't let you give her nose rubs... unless her partner was getting them in which case she snuck up and stretched her nose out next to his so you could rub both at once :D

Tam

That's the same with Athena - the only time I am allowed to touch her is when Zeus gets his morning nose rub, she will come up and offer herself for a scratch behind the ears they will both lay there until I stop but if I try and do it any other time or if Zeus isn't there she won't let me near her.

Caz

Back