• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marrow

Marrow the vegetable is related to courgettes, so I presume it should be ok. However, if the bun has bitten your finger through to the bone and it's human bone marrow then that's a different matter :wink: :D

:lol: LOL :lol:

I must admit when I first saw this thread I thought of bone marow straight away, but then thats probably because I have rats who LOVE bones and digging out the marrow.

Nothing to do with the fact I have an evil bun or anything who loves nothing better then munching on bones :D

At least it shows you arent that weird and are on pretty much the same wavelength as everyone else...................is that a good thing?!

Stacey x

Stacey said:
At least it shows you arent that weird and are on pretty much the same wavelength as everyone else...................is that a good thing?!

Better than being one of those people who proclaims, really loudly, that "My friends all think I'm BONKERS!"... ;)

Back