• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiya

LuckyCharm

Young Bun
Hiya,

I've been lurking here a wee while and after reading and getting the impression that you were a lovely bunch I finally decided to join.

I currently have 2 bunnies (among other pets - dogs & parrots), Lucky and Charm, they're both outdoor buns, unfortunately they are kept seperate as Lucky decided she no longer wanted to be friends with Charm. :(

Lucky is a REW dwarf mix and Charm is a black Mini Rex X ?

I'll try and get some pictures up, although I can be a bit techie thick! :lol:

Look forward to posting more.

Thanks for the welcomes! :D

Here's some pics, hope they work...

th_22429dd1.jpg

th_Picture043.jpg

Hiya - Lucky and Charm are lovely - shame they are not friends any longer.

Whereabouts in Scotland do you stay?

Hello, your bunnies look lovely - the white was is v v cute.

How come they aren't friends anymore? Are they both neutered?

Bev

Thanks Lynn - I live in the Dumfries & Galloway area.

Not sure what went wrong Bev. They are both spayed and got on brilliantly then Lucky just turned on Charm, it really shocked me. Been trying to get them back together for a while now, but it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. I think Lucky is just more of a people bun :?:

Welcome here to a lovely friendly forum
wave1.gif

I see you have parrots as well. On trips to the US we have always gone to see the parrots. They are hand reared there and are just so beautiful. My husband would have love to have taken one home but of course we couldn't. I would love to see a photo of yours!!

Hiya, Great pics!
love the buns and the parrots -I used to have a budgie he was so affectionate.

Back